The Student Room Group

Probation Assistant psychologist interview questions!?!?

Hello!

I have an interview for my first ever assistant psychologist job in a couple of days and it's with a probation service.

Struggling to find examples of *forensic*assistant psychologist questions or assistant psychologist questions in a *probation service*.

Was wondering if anyone had any previous examples!
Thank you !
Reply 1
Original post by BitMel
Hello!

I have an interview for my first ever assistant psychologist job in a couple of days and it's with a probation service.

Struggling to find examples of *forensic*assistant psychologist questions or assistant psychologist questions in a *probation service*.

Was wondering if anyone had any previous examples!
Thank you !

Hi!

Sorry you didn't get a reply to this - did you have the interview? If you're not already, I'd suggest joining the Facebook group, "Assistant Psychologists UK", as they're all very helpful with things like this!

I hope your interview went well :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Nerol
Hi!

Sorry you didn't get a reply to this - did you have the interview? If you're not already, I'd suggest joining the Facebook group, "Assistant Psychologists UK", as they're all very helpful with things like this!

I hope your interview went well :smile:

Hello, thanks for telling me about the Facebook group. That's very helpful. I actually already had my interview and didn't get it but i got it mostly right as to what kinds of questions they ask and some useful feedback :smile:
Hi,

I also have an AP probation interview coming up... what sorts of questions did they ask? Thank you!
Hi :smile:
I have an interview for a probation AP coming up too. What kinds of questions were you asked in the end? Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest