Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which is the worst work uniform? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Stranger in Moscow)
    Waitrose one is pretty nasty.
    Does this choroform smell like a rag to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misogynist)
    Does this choroform smell like a rag to you?
    Pardon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saranotsarah)
    Why's it so bad?
    cos its purple and orange

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gangee)
    Tescos uniform
    The new one (which we start wearing on 17th November at my store), the trousers, shirt and jacket are all different colours light blue, black and greeny blue

The shirt i it absolutely massive literally it a long skirt on me, the jacket is skin tight and literally stops you from moving (no exageration) and the trousers give you rashes

They all feel completely disgusting and make you look like a complete and utter retard.

And I ordered the most normal looking uniform, there were different options... one of which looked like a 2 year old had scribbled all over a shirt and then poo'd all over it and washed it with red wine to finish it off

Geeeez man, anyone working at tesco will know exactly what Im talking about

Also there complete retards, i work 2 days a week (10 hours a week total), i was given 3 shirts, 2 trousers and 4 jackets... I mean, wtf? :shifty:
    I've just picked up an application form for a part time job at Tesco. Do I have this treat to look forward to then if I'm accepted?

ReputationRep:
    i work on george at asda so my uniforms a a black shirt and trousers, everyone who doesnt work on the clothing has to wear stupid asda green shirts though haha.

ReputationRep:
    Something like this would be pretty awful:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saranotsarah)
    I've just picked up an application form for a part time job at Tesco. Do I have this treat to look forward to then if I'm accepted?
    There introducing the new uniform gradually over the next year in different stores. So if your local store hasn't already got it it will soon enough
    Gawd you're in for a treat :yep:
    HAHA good luck anyway, good place to work really :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    the sainsburys orange fleece we were given when i worked there was rank! i think they've changed it this year though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonzza)
    the sainsburys orange fleece we were given when i worked there was rank! i think they've changed it this year though...
    its purple with orange writing and sainsburys on the back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.Charlotte)
    the Build a bear uniform is intresting.
    i work there
    denim shirt & beige trousers, not exactly fashion forward.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.