Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Earlier on this evening, I had an interesting discussion where the topic turned to things that we'd want to do at some point during our lives that had been put off for one reason or another over the last few years. It got me thinking afterwards about the things that I keep saying to myself that I'd want to be able to say I'd done when I look back in a few years, but haven't actually got around to doing yet.

So what do youse want to have done within a year's time?

Mine are as follows:

1. Try chrystal meth - I've tried weed before, but i didn't make the most of it. (Too inexperienced, i guess). I've always wanted to try this anyway (cos it has a cool name).

2. FINALLY, ask the girl on my road out - Been summoning up the courage to do it for ages now, but i've been too scared. I'm gonna try get it done by the start of December.

3. Slap a guy in school - Just to see what it's like.

4. Improve my fitness - Atm, i'm so lazy, i bunk off PE all the time and hardly ever do anything in sports which i have to play. I want to improve on that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keith_Dave)
    I always thought girls were the ones who slapped. Don't be surprised if you get a punch in the face for your efforts.

ReputationRep:
    That's why i want to try it. See what girls feel like when they do it...

ReputationRep:
    Your names keith but you like indian music/films/actors/bollywood?

ReputationRep:
    OP, the key to trolling is subtlety.

ReputationRep:
    Earlier on this evening, I had an interesting discussion where the topic turned to things that we'd want to do at some point during our lives that had been put off for one reason or another over the last few years. It got me thinking afterwards about the things that I keep saying to myself that I'd want to be able to say I'd done when I look back in a few years, but haven't actually got around to doing yet.

Mine are as follows:

1. Try chrystal meth - I've tried weed before, but i didn't make the most of it. (Too inexperienced, i guess). I've always wanted to try this anyway (cos it has a cool name).

2. FINALLY, ask the girl on my road out - Been summoning up the courage to do it for ages now, but i've been too scared. I'm gonna try get it done by the start of December.

4. Improve my fitness - Atm, i'm so lazy, i bunk off PE all the time and hardly ever do anything in sports which i have to play. I want to improve on that.
    Not worth it. Have you SEEN what that can do to you? Imo, along with heroin, it's the most unappealing of all the drugs.

ReputationRep:

Mine are as follows:

"Too inexperienced, I guess"
    Who do you call the "experienced" ones at what you call "cool"? Those people lying on the floor with Hepatitis ridden needles, who expect taxpayers money to go into saving their lives when they OD?

Different issue, but what you said about crystal meth is pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    tbh, theres much better targets to have than "try crystal meth", i cant imagine u haveing the same sense of achievement after that one tha you would after number 2

ReputationRep:

Mine are as follows:

This thread is refreshing. You go ask that girl. You go slap that boy!

ReputationRep:
    Jaz, Keith is my name. (My dad is white; im a half caste)

ReputationRep:
    If that's your things to do before you die list, then you honestly might as well just die. Jeez.

ReputationRep:
    It was only supposed to be light hearted... In hindsight, it is a stupid post. I didn't think it through properly... I apologise for creating this thread...

ReputationRep:
    haha just dont do the crystal meth thing first incase u die n then u cnt do the others on ur list :-P

ReputationRep:
    Crystal meth=ghetto drug. Evil and horrible and made of yucky chemicals!

ReputationRep:
    crystal meth is the 'ugly drug' isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.drugfree.org/portal/drugi...s/photo_7.html

METH IS WICKED!11!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I doubt the girl on your road will want to go out with an unfit druggy lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lol. She's like me too

ReputationRep:
    List of things that I would like to do with my life: if I didn't do a few of these I would be quite unhappy.

Do maths degree
    Write a good selling novel
    Well paid job
    Wife
    Kids
    Comfy lifestyle
    Rich enough to impress old schoolfriends and family
    Be able to help those close to me a lot
    Big circle of friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the__billy)
    http://www.drugfree.org/portal/drugi...s/photo_7.html

METH IS WICKED!11!!!!
    that's rawww

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.