Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"All men look at other women, irrespective of whether they're in a relationship" Watch

ReputationRep:
    True or false? I have my own views, but I just wanted to see where other people stood on it

ReputationRep:
    id rather not know tbh

ReputationRep:
    Of course. It's instinct. If you see something you like... touch it, smell it, eat it or look at it.

I prefer all 4.

ReputationRep:
    One word - homosexual.

Anyway, it's impossible not to look at women to be honest, since they're not invisible.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    True. Most do, me included. Though I wouldn't do anything with them while I was in a relationship, that wouldn't stop me looking.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, of course they do. A man being in a relationship doesn't make him blind, and looking at other women doesn't mean that he doesn't find his girlfriend attractive or want to be with her. All it means is that he finds a girl attractive, you really think a relationship is going to stop that?

ReputationRep:
    I look at women sometimes.. I cannot help it if I see one and think they are pretty.. a good saying is keep it in your head.. not in bed! That is how I like it when i am in a relationship..

Women do this too.. it is natural..

ReputationRep:
    Can we also say: "All women look at other men, irrespective of whether they're in a relationship" as well? Because that's very true quite often.

Unfortunately it's true.

ReputationRep:
    It's true, but some manage to retain themselves.

ReputationRep:
    It's true, but some manage to retain themselves from further acts.

i Like Bobbies

It'd be bloody hard not to, they're everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    I don't look at other women. Why would I need to when I can look at the best looking girl in the world? Once I'm in a relationship, nobody is attractive except me, and the missus.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    It's true. I mean, people get crushes when they're in relationships too. I'd say it was pretty normal!

ReputationRep:
    Of course, same as they occasionally imagine other women when sleeping with their girlfriend. It's instinctual.

ReputationRep:
    False.

ReputationRep:
    If a nice girl goes past, then it's instinctive to look, imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stu Laverty)
    I don't look at other women. Why would I need to when I can look at the best looking girl in the world? Once I'm in a relationship, nobody is attractive except me, and the missus.

But surely you can notice if another girl is 'pretty'. Maybe not on a sexual level, but it's impossible not to acknowledge that you find them attractive on *some* level at least?

ReputationRep:
    True definitely. For me anyway

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 17, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.