The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
commoner
so u think i should wait and see if he makes the first move? thing is, we've liked each other for weeks and we tend not to speak that often at skool cos i dont think he knows that i know he likes me. congrats if u understood!

If you know,
as I said before,
MAKE THE FIRST MOVE :cool:
Reply 21
two conflicting opinions here!
It depends on what the guy is like. If he's a confident sort of guy, then it won't really matter who makes the first step.

If he's quite shy though, it'd be hard for him to make the first move.
Reply 23
Makavelli_07
It depends on what the guy is like. If he's a confident sort of guy, then it won't really matter who makes the first step.

If he's quite shy though, it'd be hard for him to make the first move.

Yeah so she can't really lose by making the first step,
but if she doesn't nothing might happen
Awww I think you should go for it :smile:

Hehe... my friend got with a guy at new year and then only found out afterwards he was in Year 11 (we're in Year 13). She's 18, he's 15! He's still doing his GCSEs! :rofl: How we laughed.

Anyway, back to the point. You should go for it :smile: You don't want to regret it later by not doing anything about it.
personally I wouldn't go for anybody younger but if you like him go for it.
commoner
so u think i should wait and see if he makes the first move? thing is, we've liked each other for weeks and we tend not to speak that often at skool cos i dont think he knows that i know he likes me. congrats if u understood!

no doooooooooon't!! It's EXACTLY what happened to me!! We nearly never spoke coz we didn't go to the same classes. Anywasy, we had like loads of eye contact and stuff and one day after like 2 weeks lol, i went to speak to him. I asked him if he could lend me his history notes coz i had lost my notes on unit 1 (yea right :rolleyes:) . Point is we talked a bit and hten i gave them back and ten he asked for for notes or something and so it kinda went like that. One day he added me on MSN (i have no idea hoe he got my adress) and then we got on talking...point is that after that i kinda made the first move and he didn't like the situation that teh 'older' person was like kind of dominating the relationship. Then it too him like 1 week to decide that he wanted to go out with me though before he had made it obvious, meanwhile my honor was far more important and so we left it like that.
moral of the story...men are a weird specie :aetsch: :creep:
ponjavic
Yeah so she can't really lose by making the first step,
but if she doesn't nothing might happen

not if she makes loads of eye contact with him and make it obvious that she likes him WITHOUT telling him...he'll get the point and she'll mantain her honor!!!
ponjavic

You don't have to act tall, you could just say my statement was incorrect

:hmpf: fine!!!
I'm not THAT short come on..i'm normal heigh :bebored: ..i ain't 'little' as you put it.
And i don't know if your statement is incorrect..how would I know what type of people are attracted to you??? :confused: :rolleyes:
Reply 29
wild thing
not if she makes loads of eye contact with him and make it obvious that she likes him WITHOUT telling him...he'll get the point and she'll mantain her honor!!!

You mean so she doesn't have a chance of being initially rejected like you were?
Not really a good reason not to hit on him since she knows he likes her :aetsch:
ponjavic
You mean so she doesn't have a chance of being initially rejected like you were?
Not really a good reason not to hit on him since she knows he likes her :aetsch:

heeeeeeeeey :bawling: u mean mean MEAN MEAN MEAN MEAN person (do you get the point?)
he had told me that he liked me but i meant first step as asking out...we both told eachother we liked eachother and then i was like :confused: 'ask me out you idiot!' But he didnt so i did and then he went away HAHAHAHAHA lol...thing is next day he avoided me so i was like: fine, piss off! ANd then like 4 days afterwards he said: i wanted to ask you out..i didnt want you to be in control of the relationship blah blah blah and then goes: do you still want to go out with me, coz i do. And i went: naah man..that wa 4 days ago.
muhahaha.
So there I wasn't intially rejected :mad: :mad: *adds Mr. P to ignore list*
Reply 31
wild thing
heeeeeeeeey :bawling: u mean mean MEAN MEAN MEAN MEAN person (do you get the point?)
he had told me that he liked me but i meant first step as asking out...we both told eachother we liked eachother and then i was like :confused: 'ask me out you idiot!' But he didnt so i did and then he went away HAHAHAHAHA lol...thing is next day he avoided me so i was like: fine, piss off! ANd then like 4 days afterwards he said: i wanted to ask you out..i didnt want you to be in control of the relationship blah blah blah and then goes: do you still want to go out with me, coz i do. And i went: naah man..that wa 4 days ago.
muhahaha.
So there I wasn't intially rejected :mad: :mad: *adds Mr. P to ignore list*

The hi-jacking days are over :tongue:layingba
ponjavic
The hi-jacking days are over :tongue:layingba

not if you say sorry for staining my honor :rolleyes:
Reply 33
wild thing
not if you say sorry for staining my honor :rolleyes:

Your honor is untouchable :eek:
Sorry for questioning it
ponjavic
Your honor is untouchable :eek:
Sorry for questioning it

mmm i'll think about it

*thinks*

apology accepted :p: :shakehand :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 35
commoner
two conflicting opinions here!

Tell us how it goes!
Reply 36
thanx guys really appreciate ur debate goin on! we have looooaaads of eye contact its ridiculous but i think both of us are too proud to ask the other out (or more like afraid of rejection!) hes also imposssible to talk to on msn im tryin to talk to him on msn and hes like all one wordy but apparently hes like that with every1...soooo annoyin cos msn can b used as such a flirtin tool but as hes so one worded...grr!
commoner
thanx guys really appreciate ur debate goin on! we have looooaaads of eye contact its ridiculous but i think both of us are too proud to ask the other out (or more like afraid of rejection!) hes also imposssible to talk to on msn im tryin to talk to him on msn and hes like all one wordy but apparently hes like that with every1...soooo annoyin cos msn can b used as such a flirtin tool but as hes so one worded...grr!

OMG!!! that's exactly what happened with me!! :eek:
yeah we had like 1000000000000 eye contacts per day and they lasted like 1 sec lol. And i kept thinkin...luniah you idiot, you're 17 for ****'s sake! get a move on. But my pride and honor kept me back from it..AND his answers on MSN were limited to *ok* all the time :rolleyes:
good luck Miss Commoner!!! Hope your story ends better than mine :biggrin: :biggrin: :p: (which isn't too hard really)
Reply 38
wild thing
OMG!!! that's exactly what happened with me!! :eek:
yeah we had like 1000000000000 eye contacts per day and they lasted like 1 sec lol. And i kept thinkin...luniah you idiot, you're 17 for ****'s sake! get a move on. But my pride and honor kept me back from it..AND his answers on MSN were limited to *ok* all the time :rolleyes:
good luck Miss Commoner!!! Hope your story ends better than mine :biggrin: :biggrin: :p: (which isn't too hard really)

That name has anything to do with the moon? :confused:
Reply 39
thanx sooooo much! il keep u posted...
if i knew how i could giv u rep i would! but i dont think i can cos im relatively new!

Latest

Trending

Trending