Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponjavic)
    That name has anything to do with the moon? :confused:
    aaah well spotted...worth a rep :p:
    well my mum invented my name :rolleyes: and yes she took the origins of 'lua' or 'luna' (portuguese or spanish) and then added a few letters (duh)...well well welldone :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by commoner)
    thanx sooooo much! il keep u posted...
    if i knew how i could giv u rep i would! but i dont think i can cos im relatively new!
    So which route will you choose?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    aaah well spotted...worth a rep :p:
    well my mum invented my name :rolleyes: and yes she took the origins of 'lua' or 'luna' (portuguese or spanish) and then added a few letters (duh)...well well welldone :hello:
    How cute, quite creative mom you have :P

ReputationRep:
    thanx sooooo much! il keep u posted...
    if i knew how i could giv u rep i would! but i dont think i can cos im relatively new!
    you go to the white balance in the corner of the post of someone and then click on it and press approve....may i reserve your rep once you have more thatn 300 posts...as before unfortuanlely it only comes as grey??
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    ooo and i need to rep u too once i hav enough posts and i know how and wateva! im soo scared to tell him how i feel but i think he knows anyway! il just keep it goin down the eye contact route til further developments

ReputationRep:
    How cute, quite creative mom you have :P
    LOL aww thanks hun

ReputationRep:
    ooo and i need to rep u too once i hav enough posts and i know how and wateva! im soo scared to tell him how i feel but i think he knows anyway! il just keep it goin down the eye contact route til further developments
    YES! wooohooo she followed my advice :champ: :aetsch: :aetsch:
    you do well, my child. You are very wise
    (dnt worry mr.ponjavic will not mind if you do not rep him...but you can rep me twice instead :p:)

ReputationRep:
    YES! wooohooo she followed my advice :champ: :aetsch: :aetsch:
    you do well, my child. You are very wise
    (dnt worry mr.ponjavic will not mind if you do not rep him...but you can rep me twice instead :p:)
    She wasn't going to rep my as she took your advice (silly girl) well if nothing happens you can always come crawling back to me and I'll give you good advice!

ReputationRep:
    I thought i was gonna get this girl when i was 17 she was 19 and she kept saying awwww and calling me cute. Several months later i found out she had a bf and plus my mate had told her i liked her and all she said in reply to him was 'awww does he and laughed'
    I now know cute is NOT a compliment since im guessing she only had sympathy for me dunno why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    I thought i was gonna get this girl when i was 17 she was 19 and she kept saying awwww and calling me cute. Several months later i found out she had a bf and plus my mate had told her i liked her and all she said in reply to him was 'awww does he and laughed'
    I now know cute is NOT a compliment since im guessing she only had sympathy for me dunno why
    Lol that sucks, what you get for caring :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    She wasn't going to rep my as she took your advice (silly girl) well if nothing happens you can always come crawling back to me and I'll give you good advice!
    'awwww' (horrorboy's stupid crush)
    course she was goign to rep you too!!! You tried sooo hard you should have it (not really though..i still want it )
    and my advice WAS good :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    'awwww' (horrorboy's stupid crush)
    course she was goign to rep you too!!! You tried sooo hard you should have it (not really though..i still want it )
    and my advice WAS good :aetsch:
    Do you think your scenario would have worked out better, should you have chosen to take your advised course of action? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Do you think your scenario would have worked out better, should you have chosen to take your advised course of action? :confused:
    YES!! definately!! that's why I'm advising it to Miss Commoner here!! lol
    If i would have waited 4more days than we'd ahev gone out
    On second thoughts..he wasn't worth it. SO i probably did the right thing in scaring him away :cool:

ReputationRep:
    YES!! definately!! that's why I'm advising it to Miss Commoner here!! lol
    If i would have waited 4more days than we'd ahev gone out
    On second thoughts..he wasn't worth it. SO i probably did the right thing in scaring him away :cool:
    Sounds quite awful how timing can have so much importance when it comes to relationships :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds quite awful how timing can have so much importance when it comes to relationships :hmpf:
    i know!! timing --> :bootyshak

ReputationRep:
    how can u give rep so i can give ya?! eugh i plucked up the courage to go and give him a hug at skool today but he didnt exactly react positively...not negative either but just bleughhh!! grrrr

ReputationRep:
    how can u give rep so i can give ya?! eugh i plucked up the courage to go and give him a hug at skool today but he didnt exactly react positively...not negative either but just bleughhh!! grrrr
    I apologize for my advice then
    If he didn't react positively I'm sure you can find someone better that will!

(to give rep you must have 300 posts) (green/red that is)

ReputationRep:
    oooo. i think it will take me a while to total 300 posts but wen i do ull be repped (if i ever do!) how random he just started talkin to me on msn...confusing boy!

ReputationRep:
    oooo. i think it will take me a while to total 300 posts but wen i do ull be repped (if i ever do!) how random he just started talkin to me on msn...confusing boy!
    Btw you'd want to rep wild_thing!

See he just acted all cool when you hugged him, probably nervous wreck. Then he can be normal with you on msn. Just do it a few more times and he'll adjust

ReputationRep:
    hehe thanxx!! im lovin all this cyber advice!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.