The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
commoner
hehe thanxx!! im lovin all this cyber advice!

Go start a new thread with more problems! :biggrin:
ponjavic
Btw you'd want to rep wild_thing!

See he just acted all cool when you hugged him, probably nervous wreck. Then he can be normal with you on msn. Just do it a few more times and he'll adjust :wink:

hehe..moral of the story: always listen to my advice :angel:...lol
awww ponjavic i'd rep you..stupid 24 hr thing!! grrrr :hmpf:
Reply 62
the most annoyin thing is i ALMOST got to sit nxt to him in assemly yesterday but this stupid cow sat in between us n i was like shittttt it was soo frustratin!
Reply 63
commoner
the most annoyin thing is i ALMOST got to sit nxt to him in assemly yesterday but this stupid cow sat in between us n i was like shittttt it was soo frustratin!

Cat fight! JUMP HIM!
Reply 64
wild thing
hehe..moral of the story: always listen to my advice :angel:...lol
awww ponjavic i'd rep you..stupid 24 hr thing!! grrrr :hmpf:

Poor excuse not to rep me :frown:
ponjavic
Poor excuse not to rep me :frown:

awww hun..you know i would!!
IF I COULD :mad: :hmpf:
whaaaaaat I can't rep you: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ponjavic again.
:mad: :hmpf: :mad:
FINE! STUPID REP SYSTEM...

I'm gonna get a warning for this :biggrin:

awww...I can't rep you...tomorrow i promise..I'll rep someone so that tmrw you can have it :smile:
commoner

:mad: :hmpf: sutpid COW!! :sheep:
lol
well...dnt hug him again...that's one thing sure!!! Let him make the 'second' move now...be patient. Patience is what will maek everything work out :smile:
Reply 67
im tryna b patient now its just soo frustratin i got a hug off him today but again i went up to him from now on im gona wait for him to come to meeee!
Reply 68
commoner
im tryna b patient now its just soo frustratin i got a hug off him today but again i went up to him from now on im gona wait for him to come to meeee!

Bah if he hasn't picked up on it yet, screw him!
Is he flirty on msn? :biggrin:
Reply 69
not really but hes always the first to speak!
Reply 70
commoner
the thing is, im 19 this september and hes 17 this august! ahhh

You are both of consenting age, you fancy him. GO for it if you like him that much.
[EDIT] Stop being lazy... ask him yourself! Don't wait to ask... *hmph* girls :rolleyes:
Reply 71
im soooooooooo shy thooo
Reply 72
commoner
im soooooooooo shy thooo

I'm shy... I still have to do it... why can't you?
No i went out with a guy 2 years younger than me...wasn't really a big problem. Age isnt really a big issue when it comes to me and dating though.
Reply 74
it took sooo much courage to go n hug him today that how pathetic i am!
Reply 75
my mate bet with me and some other mates that he could pull an older girl (we were in yr9 and she was yr11), and in the end he won....then he also dumped her after they :wink:.....she ended up a laughing stock, but ma m8 also got the **** kicked out of him by the girls boy-friends. Secondary school was so fun!!!
Reply 76
i think its not a big deal if its a year
Reply 77
topdude
my mate bet with me and some other mates that he could pull an older girl (we were in yr9 and she was yr11), and in the end he won....then he also dumped her after they :wink:.....she ended up a laughing stock, but ma m8 also got the **** kicked out of him by the girls boy-friends. Secondary school was so fun!!!

:mad: sounds it... thats really sick... messing with people's feelings like that! If you think that his beating makes your effort at making her a laughing stock cancel each other out... you're wrong. :mad: MEN!
Reply 78
Mad Vlad
:mad: sounds it... thats really sick... messing with people's feelings like that! If you think that his beating makes your effort at making her a laughing stock cancel each other out... you're wrong. :mad: MEN!

well when i said she was the laughing stock she did recover! I do think that my mate getting beat up cancels it. From my perspective, a girl who has sex with me and then leaves me is better then four boys coming at me when im by myself and leaving my face looking like (cant think of a good example....but u get my point)
Reply 79
topdude
well when i said she was the laughing stock she did recover! I do think that my mate getting beat up cancels it. From my perspective, a girl who has sex with me and then leaves me is better then four boys coming at me when im by myself and leaving my face looking like (cant think of a good example....but u get my point)

You said in the previous post that he dumped her!

I'm very sorry Mr. Topdude but your post credibilty rating is 0

Latest

Trending

Trending