This discussion is closed.
ponjavic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by commoner)
hehe thanxx!! im lovin all this cyber advice!
Go start a new thread with more problems!
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ponjavic)
Btw you'd want to rep wild_thing!

See he just acted all cool when you hugged him, probably nervous wreck. Then he can be normal with you on msn. Just do it a few more times and he'll adjust
hehe..moral of the story: always listen to my advice :angel:...lol
awww ponjavic i'd rep you..stupid 24 hr thing!! grrrr :hmpf:
commoner
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
the most annoyin thing is i ALMOST got to sit nxt to him in assemly yesterday but this stupid cow sat in between us n i was like ****tttt it was soo frustratin!
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
the most annoyin thing is i ALMOST got to sit nxt to him in assemly yesterday but this stupid cow sat in between us n i was like ****tttt it was soo frustratin!
Cat fight! JUMP HIM!
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
hehe..moral of the story: always listen to my advice :angel:...lol
awww ponjavic i'd rep you..stupid 24 hr thing!! grrrr :hmpf:
Poor excuse not to rep me
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ponjavic)
Poor excuse not to rep me
awww hun..you know i would!!
IF I COULD :mad: :hmpf:
whaaaaaat I can't rep you: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ponjavic again.
:mad: :hmpf: :mad:
FINE! STUPID REP SYSTEM...

I'm gonna get a warning for this

awww...I can't rep you...tomorrow i promise..I'll rep someone so that tmrw you can have it
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:mad: :hmpf: sutpid COW!! :sheep:
lol
well...dnt hug him again...that's one thing sure!!! Let him make the 'second' move now...be patient. Patience is what will maek everything work out
commoner
im tryna b patient now its just soo frustratin i got a hug off him today but again i went up to him from now on im gona wait for him to come to meeee!
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
im tryna b patient now its just soo frustratin i got a hug off him today but again i went up to him from now on im gona wait for him to come to meeee!
Bah if he hasn't picked up on it yet, screw him!
Is he flirty on msn?
commoner
not really but hes always the first to speak!
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
the thing is, im 19 this september and hes 17 this august! ahhh
You are both of consenting age, you fancy him. GO for it if you like him that much.
[EDIT] Stop being lazy... ask him yourself! Don't wait to ask... *hmph* girls :rolleyes:
commoner
im soooooooooo shy thooo
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
im soooooooooo shy thooo
I'm shy... I still have to do it... why can't you?
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No i went out with a guy 2 years younger than me...wasn't really a big problem. Age isnt really a big issue when it comes to me and dating though.
commoner
it took sooo much courage to go n hug him today that how pathetic i am!
topdude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
my mate bet with me and some other mates that he could pull an older girl (we were in yr9 and she was yr11), and in the end he won....then he also dumped her after they .....she ended up a laughing stock, but ma m8 also got the **** kicked out of him by the girls boy-friends. Secondary school was so fun!!!
amo1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think its not a big deal if its a year
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by topdude)
my mate bet with me and some other mates that he could pull an older girl (we were in yr9 and she was yr11), and in the end he won....then he also dumped her after they .....she ended up a laughing stock, but ma m8 also got the **** kicked out of him by the girls boy-friends. Secondary school was so fun!!!
:mad: sounds it... thats really sick... messing with people's feelings like that! If you think that his beating makes your effort at making her a laughing stock cancel each other out... you're wrong. :mad: MEN!
topdude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
:mad: sounds it... thats really sick... messing with people's feelings like that! If you think that his beating makes your effort at making her a laughing stock cancel each other out... you're wrong. :mad: MEN!
well when i said she was the laughing stock she did recover! I do think that my mate getting beat up cancels it. From my perspective, a girl who has sex with me and then leaves me is better then four boys coming at me when im by myself and leaving my face looking like (cant think of a good example....but u get my point)
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by topdude)
well when i said she was the laughing stock she did recover! I do think that my mate getting beat up cancels it. From my perspective, a girl who has sex with me and then leaves me is better then four boys coming at me when im by myself and leaving my face looking like (cant think of a good example....but u get my point)
You said in the previous post that he dumped her!

I'm very sorry Mr. Topdude but your post credibilty rating is 0
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (131)
18.3%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.09%
Not great so far... (257)
35.89%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.72%

Watched Threads