This discussion is closed.
topdude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
You said in the previous post that he dumped her!

I'm very sorry Mr. Topdude but your post credibilty rating is 0
yea he did dump her.....better to be dumped then beaten up
Makavelli_07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Why didn't he go after them? If it took 4 of them, they're probably not as tough as they'd like to believe.

I know it's not the best thing to do, lowering yourself to there standards and all, but if it were me i wouldn't just let it slide.
*\emily/*
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by commoner)
heyyy all! i really like this boy in the year below me at skool and its most likely thats somethings going to happen between us. however, do u think its bad that hes younger than me? im worried people will take the p but i dont think it should really matter how old he is, he looks older than me anyway...
arghhhh thanx a lot xxxx
just one year, and it probablt isn't even that if yuo work it out. go for it x
Kiesha
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
heyyy all! i really like this boy in the year below me at skool and its most likely thats somethings going to happen between us. however, do u think its bad that hes younger than me? im worried people will take the p but i dont think it should really matter how old he is, he looks older than me anyway...
arghhhh thanx a lot xxxx
It shouldn't matter really, if you like him. It's probably likely that some people will take the piss out of you but...meh. Actually, thinking about it, there's someone quite fit in the year below me that I never really noticed before today ( :eek: )!
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
You said in the previous post that he dumped her!

I'm very sorry Mr. Topdude but your post credibilty rating is 0
At least he got the **** kicked out of him
commoner
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
u kno he may not even like me... but i have my suspisions he does... ahhh young love
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
u kno he may not even like me... but i have my suspisions he does... ahhh young love
Kidergarten, will you be my boyfriend :rolleyes:
commoner
hahaha
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
SO ASK HIM!
topdude
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
dont ask him out, if he says nou will feel like a prick.

on the other hand he may not have the courage to ask u......
but then hes not worth being with
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by topdude)
dont ask him out, if he says nou will feel like a prick.

on the other hand he may not have the courage to ask u......
but then hes not worth being with
How is that? Shyness is a bad trait aye? :confused:
commoner
me = afraid of rejection
him = shy
topdude
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ponjavic)
How is that? Shyness is a bad trait aye? :confused:
if he really cared he would ask her out, no matter how shy.
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
me = afraid of rejection
him = shy
= nothing will ever happen
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by topdude)
if he really cared he would ask her out, no matter how shy.
Isn't it the same for her? Where as she is afraid of rejection, why wouldn't he be?

As I guy I often have to take the first step but sometimes it can be sensitive such as asking a girl out on my basketball team (we train together with a girl team, it's a high school thing). Would she reject me I'd never hear the end of it, does this make me a bad guy or do I not care?
Can't agree on that sry
topdude
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
me = afraid of rejection
him = shy
even if u think he wont reject you dont ask him out
ToshTrent
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
arghhhh thanx a lot xxxx
In school shudn't really go with people in younger years looks a bit lame. Perhaps an old chap.

I'm jiggin with a 27 year old @ the mo, n i'm 21 seems a bit old for me really. I think age is rather important. But hey that's just me.
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
me = afraid of rejection
him = shy
me = afraid of rejection x mega shy x pi x r^2 =
but I still ask...
crystal eyes
Report 14 years ago
I think that depends on how old you are, and what you want from the relationship. cos no matter what you say some people are always going to have their say (particularly parents). If you want it to last then you are going to have to be prepared to put up with the comments, and shrug them off. But I would suggest thinking about your future together, and if you can see own. To be honest with you, you don’t want to have to go through all the looks, and whispers for nothing. When you are at skool, things always seem so black and white, when it actual fact they aren’t. You have to remember, that boys develop a lot later then girls, and the year can have a huge effect on your relationship!! just remember, you have all the time in the world to find your man, so don’t be in a rush to find him so young!!
arghhhh thanx a lot xxxx
M-J
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
it doesnt matter.....
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (154)
59.46%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.17%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.37%

Watched Threads