Emails

Watch this thread
Half_Psychotic
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Everytime I email, it goes to someone else and it seems like this is on purpose and it is intentional. What do I do?
RoadtoSuccess
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Half_Psychotic)
Everytime I email, it goes to someone else and it seems like this is on purpose and it is intentional. What do I do?
Could you please elaborate what type of Email this is and which person it is sent to instead of the original person you're trying to send it to?
Thanks!
Half_Psychotic
Rep:
It's just a normal email, so basically I am trying send it to a person named Paul and his colleagues, yet it goes to someone called Sarah.
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
What is a 'normal;' email? is is personal or work? :rolleyes:

If it's work, then maybe Paul's duties and/or mailbox now go to Sarah, either that of Paul is now Sarah?
KA_P
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hi there,
I've just moved your thread to a more relevant forum
Half_Psychotic
Rep:
(Original post by StriderHort)
What is a 'normal;' email? is is personal or work? :rolleyes:

If it's work, then maybe Paul's duties and/or mailbox now go to Sarah, either that of Paul is now Sarah?
Actually, Paul is a manager at a local social services, I normally write him emails, but for personal reasons, not for work reasons, he and his social workers and other colleagues ruined my life and I asked when my dad is coming home since social services . I mostly write him emails insulting him, and he gets them, and I always wrote to him, ever since September, but now when I write to a woman named Sarah, who also works for the council, she and her colleague gets them.

Paul might be still getting my emails, yet Sarah and her colleague gets them too, I think they are scheming on me.
DataVenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Paul might be still getting my emails, yet Sarah and her colleague gets them too...
Given that you "mostly write him emails insulting him", perhaps Paul simply forwards the emails to Sarah to help compile a portfolio of evidence for some future harassment case?

Actually, it's not really clear whether you're emailing an account which is specific to Paul or not. Does the email address contain his name (or some abbreviation thereof) or does it contain the name of a team, department, or job title instead?
Master0fReality
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Actually, Paul is a manager at a local social services, I normally write him emails, but for personal reasons, not for work reasons, he and his social workers and other colleagues ruined my life and I asked when my dad is coming home since social services . I mostly write him emails insulting him, and he gets them, and I always wrote to him, ever since September, but now when I write to a woman named Sarah, who also works for the council, she and her colleague gets them.

Paul might be still getting my emails, yet Sarah and her colleague gets them too, I think they are scheming on me.
Yeah, I think DataVenia is probably correct. Paul's forwarding them to Sarah so she can collect them for evidential reasons, I would expect a knock at the door some time soon from Her Majesty's Fuzz or a court summons.
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Ah right, it's all a load of made up crazy stuff. That makes more sense.
Half_Psychotic
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by DataVenia)
Given that you "mostly write him emails insulting him", perhaps Paul simply forwards the emails to Sarah to help compile a portfolio of evidence for some future harassment case?

Actually, it's not really clear whether you're emailing an account which is specific to Paul or not. Does the email address contain his name (or some abbreviation thereof) or does it contain the name of a team, department, or job title instead?
I wouldn't call it harassment, sure I insult him, sometimes, but because of him and his social workers, my siblings keep telling me that I made them "Fatherless," but it was the social workers that did this to them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (15)
41.67%
They're what I expected (10)
27.78%
They're worse than what I expected (11)
30.56%

Watched Threads