The Student Room Group

Results day

I’m on holiday for results day and I’ve contacted my college. They didn’t get back to me so I’m not sure what I should do?
Original post by BibianaTheresia
I’m on holiday for results day and I’ve contacted my college. They didn’t get back to me so I’m not sure what I should do?

You’ve left it a bit late to contact them. They’re not likely to be around until the day before results day now.

They won’t give your results to a third party without following whatever their procedure is for getting consent (which might require written agreement or might require something else)

Which results are you waiting for?
Assuming you have a UCAS application for this year .....

You will still be able to access UCAS Hub on Results Day morning - if you have access to the internet - and this will show you if you have been accepted by your Firm or Insurance Uni, but it wont tell you your actual grades.

PS. To all current Year 12s - this why you DON'T go on holiday for A level Results Day.
Reply 3
Original post by McGinger
Assuming you have a UCAS application for this year .....

You will still be able to access UCAS Hub on Results Day morning - if you have access to the internet - and this will show you if you have been accepted by your Firm or Insurance Uni, but it wont tell you your actual grades.

PS. To all current Year 12s - this why you DON'T go on holiday for A level Results Day.

This is why you're like me as I go on holiday 2 days after results day this year.

Quick Reply

Latest