The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

How can I find out how many days a week I’m in university?

I’ve applied for Coventry University studying forensic Investigation - I’m contemplating getting accommodation however it wouldn’t be worth it only being in 2 days a week - is there any way to find this out?
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve applied for Coventry University studying forensic Investigation - I’m contemplating getting accommodation however it wouldn’t be worth it only being in 2 days a week - is there any way to find this out?

Your term 1 timetable may not have been produced yet. Your best bet is to contact the academic department and see if they can advise you on average how many days students on that course are in.

Also bear in mind that your days could change wildly from term to term.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous

Hi,

Echoing what's mentioned above, it's unlikely the timetable will be released until near the start of term. You can email the registry for your department and see if they will have this kind of information to assist you. For contact details click here.

Alternatively, if you wish for insight, you can access Uni Buddy and speak to current students and ask about their experience of the course. This will hopefully give you an idea of what to expect.

I hope this helps.

Veronica

Quick Reply

Latest