The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

durham accommodation email

Hi
just missed an email from St Johns, Durham asking me to confirm my accommodation. I was in the middle of changing from school to personal email accounts so missed this email and now the deadline has passed.
It looks like I've missed the chance of college accommodation which is imperative. No point being in a college if I cant be 'in a college'.
Does anyone know any way I can get this rectified? Has this happened to anyone else?
Tried calling several numbers. Emails aren't being answered. Reception at Durham said nobody would be in touch with me as they're on an embargo!!!
Really panicking now.....
Original post by scaramouche123
Hi
just missed an email from St Johns, Durham asking me to confirm my accommodation. I was in the middle of changing from school to personal email accounts so missed this email and now the deadline has passed.
It looks like I've missed the chance of college accommodation which is imperative. No point being in a college if I cant be 'in a college'.
Does anyone know any way I can get this rectified? Has this happened to anyone else?
Tried calling several numbers. Emails aren't being answered. Reception at Durham said nobody would be in touch with me as they're on an embargo!!!
Really panicking now.....

Hiya

We are indeed observing an embargo so you could wait until Results Day as more accommodation will become available once offers are confirmed. If you've tried every other form of communication, it's perhaps also worth DMing them on Facebook and Instagram. Hopefully they'll respond but if they don't, don't stress. The embargo ends at 9 am on 9th August and will restart at 2 pm on 12th August, so you'd have some time in between to call or email them again :smile:

-Himieka
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest