Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

2 guys.. and very confused... advice please! Watch

ReputationRep:
    best friend [boy1] who ive know for like ever we start to get close ... i dont want a relationship, but kind of do ... then he moves away whilst boy2 is friends with both me and boy1. its been a while and im 'seeing' boy2 not dating or goign out or whatever just seeing... we both agree not to tll boy1 unles anything actually comes ou of it, but then boy2 takes it upon himself to tell boy1 that we're in a relationship. so now im stuck with a really angry and upset boy1 and a boy2 who doesnt think hes done anything wrong but in actually fact has been a complete ****..

what do i do?!!

ReputationRep:
    Probably nothing was going to happen with you and the first guy since he moved away, so you have done nothing wrong. And tbh guy two doesnt sound awesome for breaking your trust ..maybe just stick to being friends with both, that way neither gets hurt

ReputationRep:
    I'd say talk to boy 1 about whats happened privately somewhere quiet, and make your mind up as to who you think you want to be with. Once you have decided that you can then find out what to do then.
    Or alternately, just not go out with either of them

ReputationRep:
    Find new guys... Try riding the bus a lot. All the hot guys ride the bus

sounds like you've got your eye on someone else. otherwise you'd have commited to one of them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badboy6969)
    Find new guys... Try riding the bus a lot. All the hot guys ride the bus
    It's true...I mean..I ride the bus! Ocasionally..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.