Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi
    there's this guy i always walk past in the morning (we dont know each other), and we both do the whole flirting-with-the-eyes thing. but i really realy want to talk to him, so how do i randomly start up a bit of chat without looking a complete awkward ****?
    please help, he's well cute :p:

ReputationRep:
    oh i didnt mean to swear, didn't know that word was banned sorry

ReputationRep:
    Drop something on the floor, wait for him to pick it up. Or just give him your number on paper as you walk past..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilyjane_09)
    Or just give him your number on paper as you walk past..
    That's a good one. Seriously, never underestimate the value of a bold move in good taste. It will stop most people, guy or girl, dead in their tracks and is a total turn on.

ReputationRep:
    You should just talk to him. I always find it really nice if a girl starts talking to me even though I have never met her before. But don't forget to give him your number even if he doesn't ask. (I'm saying that because I did actually forget to ask in the past )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilyjane_09)
    Or just give him your number on paper as you walk past..
    haha thanks and thanks caspar, that is so tempting! ]i'll just have to carry my number around in my pocket until i get brave enough now...

ReputationRep:
    ironic that your username would be the natural way to greet people.
    do you beeyatch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aMAXin)
    ironic that your username would be the natural way to greet people.
    do you beeyatch
    ... yeah, thansk for that :\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hiyaguys)
    hi
    there's this guy i always walk past in the morning (we dont know each other), and we both do the whole flirting-with-the-eyes thing. but i really realy want to talk to him, so how do i randomly start up a bit of chat without looking a complete awkward ****?
    please help, he's well cute :p:
    Just say hi! :yep:

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hiyaguys)
    ... yeah, thansk for that :\
    except don't refer to him as more than one person yaheard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crshbr)
    You should just talk to him. I always find it really nice if a girl starts talking to me even though I have never met her before. But don't forget to give him your number even if he doesn't ask. (I'm saying that because I did actually forget to ask in the past )
    aaaw! could you never find her again?
    and yeah evenstar, i guess its just obvious really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aMAXin)
    except don't refer to him as more than one person yaheard.
    i heard :cool:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2008
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.