The Student Room Group

can u game during uni

im about to start uni and i am wondering if buying a ps5 now would be worthwhile .wether ill have the spare time to play.im very focused of uni so idont worry about spending too much time on it.think of it as a alternative to going on holiday or out with friends. is it worth while
Original post by successdriven09
im about to start uni and i am wondering if buying a ps5 now would be worthwhile .wether ill have the spare time to play.im very focused of uni so idont worry about spending too much time on it.think of it as a alternative to going on holiday or out with friends. is it worth while

I can't see why not (you will 100% have time to play, particularly in first year or so). My PS4 has been my savior over many gloomy days in my degree. I would say you are much more efficient when you have useful coping mechanisms and outlets, and gaming is one of those for lots of people. Financially, despite it being very expensive it is significantly cheaper than a lot of heady nights on the town. If you get some additional controllers it is a great way to develop friendships. Your username suggests you may need some quality downtime also, so go for it.

Greg

Yes, you can.

Of course! :awesome: You’ll probably find that your uni probably has some sort of gaming society too :yep:
Between me and last years flatmates several of us had consoles which turned out to be quite handy if we wanted to do multiplayer or watch youtube or netflix :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest