The Student Room Group

CPR decision time

Hi, I am just wondering how long SFE are currently taking to process applications for CPR and reinstatement of postgraduate loan funding.

I have sent in the paper application and all the relevant evidence.

Thank you.
Original post by redmel1621
Hi, I am just wondering how long SFE are currently taking to process applications for CPR and reinstatement of postgraduate loan funding.

I have sent in the paper application and all the relevant evidence.

Thank you.

Hi there, What date did you send your application form and your evidence to the team? Was it sent standard post or with a tracking number? Thanks, Karen
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, What date did you send your application form and your evidence to the team? Was it sent standard post or with a tracking number? Thanks, Karen

I only sent it last week. I didn't send it tracked... maybe I should have?

I'm just curious about how long to wait before I start to chase it up. My course doesn't start until October so plenty of time yet and I understand if I am successful it will still be awarded after the course start date.

I'm just wondering how many weeks is reasonable to wait for this type of application.
I only sent it last week. I didn't send it tracked... maybe I should have?

I'm just curious about how long to wait before I start to chase it up. My course doesn't start until October so plenty of time yet and I understand if I am successful it will still be awarded after the course start date.

I'm just wondering how many weeks is reasonable to wait for this type of application.

The current processing timescales for an application and evidence to be reviewed is around 6-8 weeks. Once it has been processed the team will be in contact with you. Thanks, Karen
Original post by SFE Karen
The current processing timescales for an application and evidence to be reviewed is around 6-8 weeks. Once it has been processed the team will be in contact with you. Thanks, Karen

That's great - thank you.
That's great - thank you.

You're welcome! If there is anything else we can help with in the future please don't hesitate to contact. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending