The Student Room Group

Gap year 2022-2023

hi I'm Emily and 18. I'm doing a gap year and would like to travel but all my friends are going straight to uni this year and I dont want to travel by myself. Does anyone know of any good websites for gap year travelling / volunteering that I could use to join or would anyone here who's doing a gap year be willing to be my friend and travel with me? :')
Hiya Emily I’m in the same boat but just want to travel around the uk/ Ireland
Original post by Aathira N
Hi guys we have a gap year group on WhatsApp. please PM me your numbers so I can add them.

It's against TSR rules to take discussions off-site, please don't share your information on here or via PM.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by emxx2969
hi I'm Emily and 18. I'm doing a gap year and would like to travel but all my friends are going straight to uni this year and I dont want to travel by myself. Does anyone know of any good websites for gap year travelling / volunteering that I could use to join or would anyone here who's doing a gap year be willing to be my friend and travel with me? :')

hey emily, i’m shahina . my friends are also all going to uni and i’d prefer not to solo travel so i’d love to be your friends and travel with you!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest