^^^ would reccomend before it goes out of stock
helloyes good deal <a href=
Reply 2
wowowow
Original post by Anonymous
john lewis - hp envy x360 1tb storage, 16ram, 512gb mem for 800£
^^^ would reccomend before it goes out of stock
wowww!
MacBook Air (M1, 2020) The best MacBook for students. ...
Microsoft Surface Laptop 4. The best Macbook rival for students. ...
Acer Chromebook 314. The best budget Chromebook for students. ...
Acer Swift 3 (2021) ...
Microsoft Surface Go 3. ...
Dell XPS 17 (2021) ...
Dell G15. ...
MacBook Pro 14-inch (M1, 2021)
I’ve just purchased an Apple MacBook Pro 2022 with M2 chip from Costco for £1099.99. This was cheaper than Apple even with educational discount.
thank you for sharing this one..!!
Original post by focustracking
thank you for sharing this one..!!

Ordered early evening Wednesday and got it Friday afternoon. It comes with extended 2 year warranty which is a bonus!
Original post by Leia Organa
I’ve just purchased an Apple MacBook Pro 2022 with M2 chip from Costco for £1099.99. This was cheaper than Apple even with educational discount.

All of your uni resources will be on word, PowerPoint, excel, some will use Microsoft teams. MacBooks are pretty useless for university and many jobs. Everyone on my course with a MacBook needs another device to be able to access things like lab workbooks to go over and annotate before the lab.
Original post by KirstinTMH
All of your uni resources will be on word, PowerPoint, excel, some will use Microsoft teams. MacBooks are pretty useless for university and many jobs. Everyone on my course with a MacBook needs another device to be able to access things like lab workbooks to go over and annotate before the lab.

That’s strange I use PowerPoint, Sway, Word, Excel and Teams on Apple Devices. With MacOS you can use Microsoft 365 programs on the MacBook.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by KirstinTMH

Thanks for this info. Just avoided an expensive mistake.
Original post by hydro gen
Thanks for this info. Just avoided an expensive mistake.

MacBook working well for excel, word etc so do not fear!
Original post by Leia Organa
MacBook working well for excel, word etc so do not fear!

Do you know how compatible it is for programming needs?
Original post by hydro gen
Do you know how compatible it is for programming needs?

Not sure - using MacBook for Accountancy with Finance. Might be worth asking in forum for relevant course.
Thx for sharing
Oh nice!!
Hey!
I recommend exploring student deals platforms such as UniDays for discounts. Additionally, it is worth checking for scholarships that may be available to purchase university supplies. For example, last month Santander offered a scholarship of one thousand pounds.

Hope this helps.
Best Wishes
Priya :smile:
Postgraduate Ambassador
University of Southampton
I would recommend backmarket, I got a MacBook Air for £500 which has lasted me for 2 years now!!

Quick Reply

Latest