Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by pompey_paddy)
    lol, good point by the last guy. anyway would like to add that ive been trying to get my girlfriend to let me, it has "accidently" slipped up there before and she says it hurts like hell so hasnt gone any further, but she likes it when i rub with my finger, and the other day i slipped a finger up there and she didnt mind, so i guess it is just like having vaginal sex for the first time? you will need to work up to it slowly and gently, making sure she is well lubricated too
    A world of no!!

You need to treat it MUCH more delicately!!! I've never blacked out from vaginal sex, just anal, seriously, it can be THAT painful when done wrong. I'm not a fainter by any means, that's the only time I've done it from pure agony.

In terms of being well lubricated for god's sake invest in something, nothing either of you can produce yourselves will get the job done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    The appeal of it being that much tighter, I suppose. Happily my current boyfriend works on "deeper" so definitely won't be going there. :p:
    Whatever you do, don't tell him that you can go deeper with anal sex.

(Original post by Psyk)
    Whatever you do, don't tell him that you can go deeper with anal sex.
    Seriously? Doh :p: figured with the way the muscles work etc it'd fight such things. Well, it still doesn't appeal to him for other reasons

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noémie)
    depends how loose your ass is and how narrow/wide his penis is.
    example: thing = didnt hurt. fat = wouldn't even go in, owwed so much.
    you mean thin=hurt fat=wouldn't even feel it?

ReputationRep:
    ive done it a few times with 2 different girls. One loved it - prefered it to normal sex. Other hated and said it cause her pain.

Both were first timers like. I suppose it depends on the girl - people are different etc
    the one who loved it was either lying to you or does it herself. there's no way she loved it the first time something that big went up there.

oh yeah; it doesn't hurt that much if you do it right but if you do it wrong then it's the worst thing....ever...i was in a similar situation to the anonymous person and because of the force and the lack of lube I was throwing up, choking, crying me eyes out and passed out.

you can't ask for them here but you can find a lot of tips to doing it right through google.

(Original post by Bateman)
    you mean thin=hurt fat=wouldn't even feel it?
    They were referring to the guy's thickness... not the weight of the girl.. (besides, since when did being a larger person mean that your rectum would be wider...)

(Original post by death.drop)
    i was in a similar situation to the anonymous person and because of the force and the lack of lube I was throwing up, choking, crying me eyes out and passed out.

Trust us, nothing says "I'm only after you for one thing" more than putting a girl through that kind of agony. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Don't see the attraction, really. What's wrong with a vagina?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punktopia)
    Why anyone would want to do this is beyond me.
    It's kinky and awesome if she has a big arse.

*gets slapped*

ReputationRep:
    a vagina doesnt poo. end of.

I'm quite surprised by all these bad experiences, the first time I tried it, it wasn't painful, even felt like it had potential. And I hadn't had anything up there before. Although admittedly it was an accident he found himself there, we were both drunk, but then thought maybe we should go with it and see what its like.

But all these horror stories is making me reluctant to try it again!

ReputationRep:

Trust us, nothing says "I'm only after you for one thing" more than putting a girl through that kind of agony. :p:
    it wasn't the exact same situation but I totally agree with you, if that had been a voluntary situation i'd never have put up with it and the guy would've been dumped in a heartbeat.

my last boyfriend was a bit clueless about it at first and it was quite bad, one time i cried and he didn't stop until I pushed him off me, then he sulked with me afterward. I was just thinking 'ffs, I've just put myself through immense pain for you to get your rocks off and you won't even come for a cuddle.'
    After that he started listening to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fandellos)
    a vagina doesnt poo. end of.
    It just bleeds and has babies come out of it:p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite surprised by all these bad experiences, the first time I tried it, it wasn't painful, even felt like it had potential. And I hadn't had anything up there before. Although admittedly it was an accident he found himself there, we were both drunk, but then thought maybe we should go with it and see what its like.

But all these horror stories is making me reluctant to try it again!
    drunk anal is a bad idea. it numbs the sensation so you can't feel what's going on, meaning you're quite likely to do some damage.
    it's why numbing anal lube isn't really recommended.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    It just bleeds and has babies come out of it:p:
    Touche sir

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pompey_paddy)
    lol, good point by the last guy. anyway would like to add that ive been trying to get my girlfriend to let me, it has "accidently" slipped up there before and she says it hurts like hell so hasnt gone any further, but she likes it when i rub with my finger, and the other day i slipped a finger up there and she didnt mind, so i guess it is just like having vaginal sex for the first time? you will need to work up to it slowly and gently, making sure she is well lubricated too
    Unless your finger is the same size/larger than your penis, I don't see how your experience suggests that it's like vaginal sex and just needs slow introduction (although it may well do).

ReputationRep:
    fannys are much better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Unless your finger is the same size/larger than your penis, I don't see how your experience suggests that it's like vaginal sex and just needs slow introduction (although it may well do).
    yeah its I'm pretty sure its like most things, you need to learn to walk before you can run.

I have, would never again. The pain wasn't worth it and it wasn't enjoyable in the slightest, my ex just pestered me about it for years until I would. Don't so it! :p:

ReputationRep:
    A world of no!!

You need to treat it MUCH more delicately!!! I've never blacked out from vaginal sex, just anal, seriously, it can be THAT painful when done wrong. I'm not a fainter by any means, that's the only time I've done it from pure agony.

In terms of being well lubricated for god's sake invest in something, nothing either of you can produce yourselves will get the job done.
    It's things like this that make me say WHY THE ****?!
    Last I knew, sex was meant to be enjoyable, orgasmic, rough and wild - or at least pleasurable!
    Why the hell do people even use the back door when there is a perfectly good entrance just around the corner?!
    Am I the only one that thinks of how disgusting it would be for a guy to enter the exit and encounter entities that actually want to exit?!

If I wanted to put myself throughextreme pain, I would simply place my foot under the front wheel of a moving lorry and be done with it!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2008
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.