The Student Room Group

Room in Elephant and Castle Available!! Kings College London

Me and my friend are looking for someone who wants to take up a room in Elephant and Castle, as someone dropped out of our contract. £225 per week per person, bills are around £9.5 per week per person. Next to the station. Kings Students would be ideal !
Hi, my daughter is going to Uni in September at Elephant and Castle - not Kings. Can you please tell me about the accommodation? Room, facilities etc?
Reply 2
Original post by ekwok888
Me and my friend are looking for someone who wants to take up a room in Elephant and Castle, as someone dropped out of our contract. £225 per week per person, bills are around £9.5 per week per person. Next to the station. Kings Students would be ideal !

Hi I'm a King's student & I'm looking for a room. Can you please tell me a bit more about this property?
Reply 3
Hi!

I'm studying at KCL. Can you DM with more information?

Hiya! I'm studying at KCL. Pease can you DM me some more information if this room is still available

Hi, I am looking for accommodation! is this still available, and would you have some more information about the room? (feel free to send a DM)

hey! kings student here! pls can i get more info?
Reply 7
Hello, I'm very interested, could you please send me more details please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending