The Student Room Group

Re-applying for student finance

Hi, I've applied for both student loan and maintenance loan but I've decided I don't need the maintenance loan so do I cancel the whole application or do I fill in the maintenance loan request form for £0? I would really appreciate if someone could let me know as I only have a couple of weeks before uni starts :smile:
Original post by Aamnah.
Hi, I've applied for both student loan and maintenance loan but I've decided I don't need the maintenance loan so do I cancel the whole application or do I fill in the maintenance loan request form for £0? I would really appreciate if someone could let me know as I only have a couple of weeks before uni starts :smile:

Don’t cancel your application to make a change

why not just put the maintenance loan in a savings account and use it towards a deposit for rent/mortgage/car when you graduate?
Original post by Aamnah.

Hi there,

If you no longer wish to receive the Maintenance Loan funding you would complete the Maintenance Loan request form and return it to Student Finance England.

Thanks, Angela.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending