what is your predominant emotion?

Watch this thread
prostecky
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
The one which defines your life and which you feel most strongly and most often. Boredom or apathy or being tired don't count

Just curious lol
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Avolition.
prostecky
Rep:
(Original post by Sabertooth)
Avolition.
why do you think you feel such a lack of motivation?? :elmo:
Sabertooth
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by prostecky)
why do you think you feel such a lack of motivation?? :elmo:
:dontknow:
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Contempt.
prostecky
Rep:
(Original post by londonmyst)
Contempt.
seriously?? Who are you so contemptful of that it's your dominant emotion? Do you see everyone as inept?
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
seriously?? Who are you so contemptful of that it's your dominant emotion? Do you see everyone as inept?
Most people and all cats.

All bad apples, anyone whose pet goats ruin neighbouring gardens, bellowers, book burners, dogma fanatics, entitled individuals who believe life/the world owes them, exhibitionist morons, fake friends, gloomy fatalists, immigration lawyers, fans of marmite in cakes or italian food, Jamie Oliver fans, owners of wild pet creatures in residential areas, outspoken misery guts, meerkat owners, nasty drunks, nearly all reality tv & social media stars, playground whiners, plushophiles, political militants, preachy zealots, religious fanatics, selfie obsessives, skinflints, the human rights brigade, twitter's collection of fueding vegans and foul tempered antinatalists.
da_nolo
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
thug (life) :cool:
Last edited by da_nolo; 1 week ago
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
don't think I have one (at least one I can immediately identify). my emotionally landscape is wide and varied

How about you, OP?
Surnia
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
fans of marmite in cakes or italian food,
What's wrong with liking Italian food?

I'm going to have pasta for tea, now
Anonymous #1
Report 6 days ago
Probably annoyance.
Master0fReality
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Hope and optimism usually.
prostecky
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Master0fReality)
Hope and optimism usually.
must be nice lol
are you a very busy and active person out of interest?
Master0fReality
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
must be nice lol
are you a very busy and active person out of interest?
Fairly busy and active, yeah. Not burning the candle at both ends but I'm not sitting around twiddling my thumbs on the sofa 24/7.
Mess.
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Why have you ring fenced apathy?

Apathy and frustration are my two main feelings throughout most days.
prostecky
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Mess.)
Why have you ring fenced apathy?

Apathy and frustration are my two main feelings throughout most days.
apathy is literally a lack of emotion, and I thought everybody would say it to try and be smart and dodge the question lol.
I gotta say I have the same feelings/ lack of motivation as you a atm tho.
Why do you feel so frustrated?
Mess.
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
apathy is literally a lack of emotion, and I thought everybody would say it to try and be smart and dodge the question lol.
I gotta say I have the same feelings/ lack of motivation as you a atm tho.
Why do you feel so frustrated?
Probably through arrogance. I work with a lot of people that just do not want to help themselves, with people in positions of authority who sit back and allow it.

My apathy has been led by how easy I find things in my work life, pretty successful without having to try. Along with having a significant interest in politics but apathy about the way that every politician utilises their position.
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Surnia)
What's wrong with liking Italian food?

I'm going to have pasta for tea, now
With marmite? :afraid:

I don't eat pasta but the prospect of pasta with marmite being perceived as a teatime treat is nearly as alarming to me as Jamie Oliver's version of Italian cuisine. :eek:
badwolf29
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Frustration (idk it’s kinda hard to pick one).
gjd800
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
I don't really have one.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (14)
17.5%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (21)
26.25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (41)
51.25%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
5%

Watched Threads