Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Dide everyone here, who got the bursary also recienve the maintance loan>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RevisingHard)
    Dide everyone here, who got the bursary also recienve the maintance loan>
    Have you heard anything from the university about the bursary?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WithFlyingColours)
    Have you heard anything from the university about the bursary?
    Hey!

I asked the Uni and they said I'll be getting one

ReputationRep:
    when do they come?

ReputationRep:
    29 Oct 2009-£1,182.50
    26 Feb 2010-£1,182.50

Is how it was paid to me last year. So I'd imagine you will get yours around those dates this year, Hota.

A question for second/third years. Last year I received bursaries for household income and for getting AAA at A-level, do I get either of these again this year, or do you only get them in first year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hota)
    when do they come?
    If it's more than £400 then
    Half Before 29th October and the rest before 25 Feb.

that is if you have allowed studentfinance to share your income infomation with the Uni and you enter your bank detials into muse in good time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by `Graham`)
    29 Oct 2009-£1,182.50
    26 Feb 2010-£1,182.50

Is how it was paid to me last year. So I'd imagine you will get yours around those dates this year, Hota.

A question for second/third years. Last year I received bursaries for household income and for getting AAA at A-level, do I get either of these again this year, or do you only get them in first year?
    yep, you get them every year
    Got my letter through the other day so i guess everyone else will have too and the first lot of money's being paid by the 29th October.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.