The Student Room Group

What is your least favorite social media site?

Tumblr for myself
Original post by Avreil
Tumblr for myself

Tik Tok (which I don't have)
The humour is ruined on there, you can get popular for anything and is just a general mess. Info spreads too fast because the videos are so short.Other social media outlets have copied this idea eg youtube shorts and it's escapable.
Snapchat. :grumble:
Insta. I hate all of them to varying degrees though.
Mine would probably be Instagram. I only have it because occasionally a group chat from uni is on there, but idk why but for me it seems the most complicated to use out of all the social media :redface:
(edited 1 year ago)
twitter
twitter and Instagram its just a mess
facebook. I only install and use it because I download, install and play games on my android so I need the extra points/gold/credits that you get when you 'sign in with facebook' or give the game studio a 'like'. Other than that, I never use it.

Ever since it came out and to what it has become today ( i hear tik-tok is over taking it as a social media platform ?), I never used it to social network. In fact, I find it super intrusive and somewhat creepy. I absolutely do not want weirdos and toxic people to know who my close buds are or who my family members are, that is my business and nobody elses. For this reason and this reason alone, my most despised social media platform is facebook. Not because facebook itself is bad, but its a social media platform that attracts so many superficial, toxic and fake people.
Reply 8
tik tok & instagram i just cant stand
instagram

Quick Reply

Latest