The Student Room Group

Does UCL and KCL care about gcse grades?

My predicted grades for a-levels are A*A*A.
But my GCSE’s are A*ABBBBBCCCCC.
I’m also eligible for contextual.

Do unis looks at GCSEs both of the unis gcse requirements are 5 GCSEs with 4/5 in English.
Original post by Anonymous
My predicted grades for a-levels are A*A*A.
But my GCSE’s are A*ABBBBBCCCCC.
I’m also eligible for contextual.

Do unis looks at GCSEs both of the unis gcse requirements are 5 GCSEs with 4/5 in English.

Hi, I don't know which course you're applying to but this information should be on the websites of UCL and KCL respectively, I suggest you start there and I can do my best to help if you're still struggling.
Original post by bea_murray0
Hi, I don't know which course you're applying to but this information should be on the websites of UCL and KCL respectively, I suggest you start there and I can do my best to help if you're still struggling.

Hi. Applying to computer science.
My A levels are Comp Sci, Maths, Physics

I’ve checked on the website and it doesn’t require high gcse grades. But those who get offers have high GCSE grades
Original post by Anonymous
Hi. Applying to computer science.
My A levels are Comp Sci, Maths, Physics

I’ve checked on the website and it doesn’t require high gcse grades. But those who get offers have high GCSE grades

I'm struggling to figure out the website myself, I can't even find any GCSE requirements for KCL! This may be because they haven't released this info yet, as they website says info for the 2022-23 cycl will be released on 1st September. I suggest you email KCL and UCL and ask how they will use GCSEs in the 2022-23 application cycle i.e. what (contextual) minimum GCSE requirements they have and whether they score them or use them at all beyond meeting that minimum.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending