Brilliant picture of Manchester city centre

Watch
This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Ok not as good as I would like because it was taken with a video camera on 9th floor of the Maxwell Building, University of Salford however I think its a good view

On the DVD I have produced you can even make out the individual farms on the penines.
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Err.... come on AT, you can do better than that! :p:
AT82
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eeyore)
Err.... come on AT, you can do better than that! :p:
If I had my still cemera there at the time I could have done, that is a rip of a DVD, its a moving pan shot, and I can't really stick that up on here. I just thought it looked quite illusinal, you have to know Manchester to understand what I mean, but it was filmed two miles away from the city centre, and the hills you see in the background are like 15 miles away. I just think its a great backdrop, skycrapers on hills.
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
skyscrapers on hills.
that's a bit exaggerated..! :p:
AT82
Rep:
?
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
that's a bit exaggerated..! :p:
You have to see the real shot to see what I mean, it just looks like the hills are much closer than they are, however I suppose the northern part of the city centre is quite hilly.
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i saw the title of the thread and i thought: that can ONLY be from 'amazingtrade' :rolleyes:
and guess what? I was right
AT82
Rep:
?
(Original post by wild thing)
i saw the title of the thread and i thought: that can ONLY be from 'amazingtrade' :rolleyes:
and guess what? I was right
When I am dead I want a 300ft statue erected of me, in the middle of Manchester city centre! :p:
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
When I am dead I want a 300ft statue erected of me, in the middle of Manchester city centre! :p:
hahahaha why am i NOT surprised?? :rolleyes:
AT82
Rep:
?
(Original post by wild thing)
hahahaha why am i NOT surprised?? :rolleyes:
You see I like playing games, if I get given a stereotype I like to dwell on it and basicaly take the mick out of it. Thats what I do with Manchester, Joy Division and The Smiths. People think I am obsessed withthe Smiths so I will go out wearing a Smiths t-shirt. Its my twisted idea of fun

I think you are probably aware that I don't really want a 300ft statue made of me!
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You see I like playing games, if I get given a stereotype I like to dwell on it and basicaly take the mick out of it. Thats what I do with Manchester, Joy Division and The Smiths. People think I am obsessed withthe Smiths so I will go out wearing a Smiths t-shirt. Its my twisted idea of fun

I think you are probably aware that I don't really want a 300ft statue made of me!
no...i thought you'd wnat a 500 ft tall one
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
it makes the city look a bit dark and ick
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (98)
38.28%
Take autumn exams (82)
32.03%
Look for a job (8)
3.13%
Consider an apprenticeship (8)
3.13%
Take a year out (44)
17.19%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
6.25%

Watched Threads