The Student Room Group

i want a gf sm

fr i want a girlfriend sooo bad (i am a girl and i am nearly 16) like i keep seeing people online together and i always dream about girls which ig is so pathetic. i am not interested in the people i know irl except some i dont talk to ever but im pretty sure they are all straight. everyone i know who is lgbt irl is super cringe and i cant talk to them. i just want a girl to hug me yk
Oh man ... I totally get it... but allow me to give you some advice:
1- Cold shower first
2- think about other interests you might have such as music, sport, art and start practicing them. If you like music try and learn how to play an instrument, any sport will help not only with stress but will also make you fit and look better, learn how draw, write poems or start painting etc etc. Anything will decide to do will take your mind off things and make you more interesting and ultimately sexy.
3- Do all you have too do to not become desperate and obsessed. That will only make girls run away.

Hope it helps.

I wish you all the best
Reply 2
Original post by anton31
Oh man ... I totally get it... but allow me to give you some advice:
1- Cold shower first
2- think about other interests you might have such as music, sport, art and start practicing them. If you like music try and learn how to play an instrument, any sport will help not only with stress but will also make you fit and look better, learn how draw, write poems or start painting etc etc. Anything will decide to do will take your mind off things and make you more interesting and ultimately sexy.
3- Do all you have too do to not become desperate and obsessed. That will only make girls run away.

Hope it helps.

I wish you all the best

im awkward too i think if a girl flirts ill turn her down 💀💀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending