Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

every night i deal with this **** watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing you're a girl, am I right? Just talk to him.

Go to his room,and then put on a serious face and say to him 'i have to tell you, im in love...with you, yes im gay.

He'll definately won't want to touch you even with a 10 foot barge poll :p:
    Problem solved!

ReputationRep:
    Someone else said it earlier, but sounds like a pretty normal day between me and my brother (we're a few years older than you now, and we get on really well). He's being completely unreasonable, so don't expect to be able to reason with him. He obviously thinks he can get away with behaving like a **** - have you tried surprising him to show that you won't always take it lying down. Violence is not a good idea, but how about a bucket of water over his head just before he's about to go out with his mates?

ReputationRep:
    yeah sometimes siblings could be very annoying, tell me about it.
    just try to let him know that you really dont like it (he might think that you enjoy it or something, coz maybe it used to be more interesting when you were both younger).

Also, maybe when he starts annoying you just ignore him, and then he will get bored and stop it. Just an idea lol!

in all cases, don't lose him as a brother. he may be annoying and all but surely he likes you after all

ps. he went into the bathroom when u were actually taking a shower??? thats a bit strange. tell him to stop it - tell your parents about it maybe they have more control on the situation?

ReputationRep:
    hmm....hidden camera him masturbating, and threaten to email it to all his friends/youtube next time he pisses you off...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2008
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.