The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster University Accommodation Trouble

Hello,
I'm trying to apply for accommodation on the Westminster University housing hub but whenever I click one of the options, it doesn't do anything. I've tried everything - Refreshing the page, signing out and back in again, using different browsers Nothing seems to be working. I'm planning to call the student accommodation number today to see if they can sort it out, but does anyone know what's wrong?

Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
I'm trying to apply for accommodation on the Westminster University housing hub but whenever I click one of the options, it doesn't do anything. I've tried everything - Refreshing the page, signing out and back in again, using different browsers Nothing seems to be working. I'm planning to call the student accommodation number today to see if they can sort it out, but does anyone know what's wrong?

Thanks

Hello, thanks for your question :smile:
Honestly I'm not sure there will be many people on here who may be able to answer your question - best thing to do is speak directly to the university. :yep:
MR :colondollar:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,

Thanks

Hi there,

I would advise you to contact the [email protected] team who will be able to assist you with any issues regarding the housing portal.
I hope you were able to call them and solve the problem.

All the best,

James
Course Enquiries Team

Quick Reply

Latest