The Student Room Group

A Level Options?

I'm starting year 12 in September and am unsure about whether to take an extra AS level or not. I want to take maths, further maths, and computer science as my main A levels to do computer science at university. I'm unsure if it's worth taking an AS level aswell in either business or physics. Physics was my worst science but it ties in well with computer science and I found business GCSE really easy but I know universities don't really care for it.
So is it worth taking an AS or do I just focus on my 3 A levels since further maths especially is meant to be pretty hard
(My predicted GCSE grades are 8s and 9s)
Original post by a.fallowfield
I'm starting year 12 in September and am unsure about whether to take an extra AS level or not. I want to take maths, further maths, and computer science as my main A levels to do computer science at university. I'm unsure if it's worth taking an AS level aswell in either business or physics. Physics was my worst science but it ties in well with computer science and I found business GCSE really easy but I know universities don't really care for it.
So is it worth taking an AS or do I just focus on my 3 A levels since further maths especially is meant to be pretty hard
(My predicted GCSE grades are 8s and 9s)

Just do 3 AL no need to do an addition AS or AL for that matter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending