The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

CAS issuance

I received my unconditional offer letter on 14th April 2022. I have successfully cleared the credibility interview on 13th June 2022. I have given my financial documents along with medical on 23rd June 2022 and requested for my CAS however since then I have been waiting for my CAS and not getting any response.
If you take a look at other messages in this forum, you will find that you are not alone. The majority of posts I've seen over the last few weeks about delays in getting CAS letters have been about a single university: Coventry University.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by krutarth patel
I received my unconditional offer letter on 14th April 2022. I have successfully cleared the credibility interview on 13th June 2022. I have given my financial documents along with medical on 23rd June 2022 and requested for my CAS however since then I have been waiting for my CAS and not getting any response.

Hi @krutarth patel,

Thank you for your message.

I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting for CAS to arrive.

Echoing DataVenia's response, you are not alone. Many international students are experiencing the same problems and there are delays receiving CAS. Have you attempted to get in touch with the university and which methods have you used? Some methods such as email are likely to generate a longer waiting response. It's advised for you to access Live Chat if you wish to contact the university directly. Simply state your name, student ID, course, and query. Although it's unlikely the university will respond immediately, due to the high volume of messages, calls, and emails coming through, they are aware of your message and will get back to you when they can. Please make the most of this opportunity and ask about your eligibility to commence online studies as the start of term is nearing. If this is possible for you, this will help to eliminate some anxiety and frustration you may feel nearer the time. Alternatively, you may wish to call at +44 (0)2477 652 152 (Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5pm GMT, Monday to Sunday).

In the meantime, there is a thread called 'Information Related to CAS'. If there is anything else you would like to ask regarding CAS, please post them there!

I hope this helps. Let me know how you get on.

Veronica

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending