The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40

Doesn't america believe in evidence the most? PLEASE GIVE TESTIMONY EACH TIME BEFORE YOU CLAIM SOMETHING !
Reply 41
Y__
I didn't sleep at all last week because I felt so anxious about London 2012.

:rofl:
Reply 42
decagon
How about Shanghai 2012 ? :wink:

Seriously though, whats with you that you are always against the UK ?

ohh, i just care more for you babies, ur pm should hire me as an advisor :p:
Reply 43
s.e.r.e.n.e
Another "quality" thread by Eric Qin, the crazy Chinese nationalist :rolleyes:

I would say the biatch Chinese nationalist.
Reply 44
vivieneswi
Doesn't america believe in evidence the most? PLEASE GIVE TESTIMONY EACH TIME BEFORE YOU CLAIM SOMETHING !

Hi, guy or girl,
I assumed that you're also a Chinese?
What we are lacking in is the advertisement, 'coz of british colony policy they've got more advantages to advertise.
We should what we recollect at all.

Each year China also launch the human rights report on US, why it's not available to the whole world? Maybe we concentrate too much on the ecnomic construction. We should pay more attention on our soft power.
Eric Qin
Originally Posted by Eric Qin
Don't act as if how you understand democracy and human rights protection.
Tell the details, but not the summarized comment.
What the real democracy is, is not critising without facts and data

ADrummond
Number of representative nation-wide multi-party or independent elections held in China since Mao's revolution: 0

Factual enough for you?

yes, tell tell tell adrumond, how can u prove it? we want details and facts.thanks.:wink: :biggrin:
what do u mean mao's revolution? is it the culture revolution in 1966-1976? yeah, it's the darkest period in china when a lot of policies were made wrongly and nice people suffered so much. but after that, something like president eclection became more democracy but rather corrupted indeed because it can't really representative the common people's opinions!
is it the rich capitalists who control the main economy and politic in the uk?
if so, i guess there may noe be that democracy? how is it run?:p:
Reply 46
vivieneswi

That link was testimony.

There are many more links from sources with similar veracity across the internet.
Reply 47
decagon
I would say the biatch Chinese nationalist.

That's a real britain, boasting their democracy on one hand, be scared to disscuss at the meantime. Poor fellow britains.
Reply 48
ADrummond
That link was testimony.

There are many more links from sources with similar veracity across the internet.

BBC is not neutral, though i seldom read it...
You'd better directly post it here, i have no interest to open it, i'm afriad of the virus
Reply 49
roman cavalry
yes, tell tell tell adrumond, how can u prove it? we want details and facts.thanks.:wink: :biggrin:
what do u mean mao's revolution? is it the culture revolution in 1966-1976? yeah, it's the darkest period in china when a lot of policies were made wrongly and nice people suffered so much. but after that, something like president eclection became more democracy but rather corrupted indeed because it can't really representative the common people's opinions!

You keep claiming you want details and facts. (Quite convinced puppetry is involved here, but no claims being lodged.) Yet, when I present them to you, you run to the next topic or make the same claim once more.

Obviously, either revolution works, as the cultural revolution follows the revolution resulting in the exile of Kai-Shek and the Nationalists.

I'm not British, but I can promise you the system in the United States is a perversion of collectivism, not pure capitalism in the slightest. Not quite sure what the British economic system has to do with me "not providing sources" or Mao's revolution, however.
Reply 50
Eric Qin
BBC is not neutral, though i seldom read it...
You'd better directly post it here, i have no interest to open it, i'm afriad of the virus

That'd be a violation of the DMCA for me to post the article in its entirety, sorry.

I assure you it isn't a virus; search for "Cost of Olympic games in Beijing" and I'm sure you can find it.
Reply 51
roman cavalry

My dad told me, we saw the public speech in 1989, i was 3 years old then, i've forgotten everything he told me...
Mao's revolution before 1962 is a great advancement for China.
I'm cheerful to recollect this history as i recollect the last 30 years Chinese Development.
Culture revolution is the darkest era in the history of PRC, i admit and all Chinese people admit, damn Jiang Qing.
There's no perfect democracy now in the world as the immature finacial system.
China has chance to seek the real democracy for the whole world, but we stuck too deep in the market-oriented system...
So called globalisation hurts chinese-orbit Democracy.

Now we play another game, don't complain too much, choose sth, then do sth well.
Reply 52
ADrummond
That'd be a violation of the DMCA for me to post the article in its entirety, sorry.

I assure you it isn't a virus; search for "Cost of Olympic games in Beijing" and I'm sure you can find it.

ok, there's no difference between reading newspapers and what you recommended me.
I will take a look.
Reply 53
Oh, i believe UK has no strong ability of organizing an excellent games.

This is why I can't stand you mainlanders.
Britannia will succeed. We got most of the infrasturcture and the cultural components in place already unlike the newly industrialised countries so our investment need not be as large. We might not have the same obsession with size, we never really have. But where we lack it we can make up for it by design and innovative approaches. An example of this is how much the chinese newspapers and bloggers praised our London 2012 presentation at the Beijing closing ceremony.

The only obstacle i see right now is that the conservative major will mess it up by bad administration and representation (messing up the flag transition in Beijing etc). But I will try to make up for it by volunteering, and I look forward to be joined by many fellow TSR members.:smile:
Reply 55
Lucy Pevensie
Britannia will succeed. We got most of the infrasturcture and the cultural components in place already unlike the newly industrialised countries so our investment need not be as large. We might not have the same obsession with size, we never really have. But where we lack it we can make up for it by design and innovative approaches. An example of this is how much the chinese newspapers and bloggers praised our London 2012 presentation at the Beijing closing ceremony.

The only obstacle i see right now is that the conservative major will mess it up by bad administration and representation (messing up the flag transition in Beijing etc). But I will try to make up for it by volunteering, and I look forward to be joined by many fellow TSR members.:smile:

I admit that you've got a littel mordern infrasturcture, but it's a long way ahead of you, we're bored with your poor infrasturcture.

Chinese newspapers and bloggers praised ur london 2012 presentation?
R U kidding me? nothing more stupid than yours.
Reply 56
Vincente
This is why I can't stand you mainlanders.

that's why you enjoy the so called democracy in england :rolleyes:
Reply 57
that's why you enjoy the so called democracy in england

Firstly can you at least try and write something constructive please. Secondly its democracy in Britain (plus NI) and finally you forgot to mention semi-democracy in Hong Kong.
Reply 58
Eric Qin
Does UK have the ability to host the Olympiad(OLYMPIC GAMES)?
Due to the finicial crisis, less and less Sponsors will sign the cooperation agreements with London goverment. That indicates a big funds loophole for London. UK is now in danger.
Everybody feels uneasy and anxious to the next Olympiad hosted by London.
CHANGE, WE NEED is to alternate hosting right to another country.

Does Eric Qin have the ability to host this thread on TSR?

Due to a logic crisis, fewer and fewer posters will concur with Eric Qin's point of view. That indicates a big knowledge loophole for Eric. TSR is now in danger.

Everybody feels apprehensive as to the next thread hosted by Eric Qin. CHANGE, WE NEED is to alternate posting rights in another country (specifically, mainland China).
Reply 59
Vincente
Firstly can you at least try and write something constructive please. Secondly its democracy in Britain (plus NI) and finally you forgot to mention semi-democracy in Hong Kong.

No, your country is lacking in democracy, this forum showed and proved that, some guys told me you can kick your gov, but the different opinions can not be stand or seriously treated just in one normal forum, how comes so called democracy overall your country?
So i defined it as british mode parliamentarism n no education, no democracy in UK, UK is now lacking in education.

Latest

Trending

Trending