does warwick interview you during clearing or not

The likely answer is no, what course are you interested in? :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by 04MR17
The likely answer is no, what course are you interested in? :smile:

computer science
and also, has uob or warwick ever been in clearing for computer science in the past couple of years?
Original post by Anonymous
and also, has uob or warwick ever been in clearing for computer science in the past couple of years?

I honestly don't know the answer to this question. Birmingham (assuming that's what you mean by uob, lots of unis call themselves that), has been in clearing for the past few years for a number of courses, I don't know if CS was one of them. Warwick I'm not sure.

Remember these unis might have 1 or 2 spaces that they won't advertise. So it's always worth ringing them up to check. :wink:

computer science

For computer science they wouldn't need to interview you, no. I was asking as for courses like Medicine and Nursing interviews would need to take place. :smile:
I don’t think COMPSCI has been in clearing at Warwick for at least 5 years, possibly more. It’s a headline course for them and closes early to applications.
Original post by Admit-One
I don’t think COMPSCI has been in clearing at Warwick for at least 5 years, possibly more. It’s a headline course for them and closes early to applications.

what about uob?
I've updated your thread title by the way :smile:
what about uob?

UOB could mean a lot of UK unis :wink:

But generally speaking I would say a bit more likely than Warwick, although it’s a popular course at most unis so it will really depend upon on this years results.
Original post by Admit-One
UOB could mean a lot of UK unis :wink:

But generally speaking I would say a bit more likely than Warwick, although it’s a popular course at most unis so it will really depend upon on this years results.

i mean the university of birmingham

Quick Reply

Latest