The Student Room Group

missed call from tesco!!

Hey, so yesterday I applied to a job at tesco. This morning I was in the shower and missed a call from a number. They left a voicemail, saying “Hi, it’s …. from tesco..” but then the voicemail cut out and it was just silence for like 15 seconds, So i’m not sure what they said to do!! I tried calling back the number but no answer. I also tried calling the store number but it just was a recorded thing saying to refer to their website for any queries. What do I do!! I really hope I haven’t messed up my chances :frown:
It's worth popping into the store in person and asking for the manager?
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, so yesterday I applied to a job at tesco. This morning I was in the shower and missed a call from a number. They left a voicemail, saying “Hi, it’s …. from tesco..” but then the voicemail cut out and it was just silence for like 15 seconds, So i’m not sure what they said to do!! I tried calling back the number but no answer. I also tried calling the store number but it just was a recorded thing saying to refer to their website for any queries. What do I do!! I really hope I haven’t messed up my chances :frown:

I'd try calling that same number back, perhaps at different times of the day.

Do you know the name of the person who called, or does the "…." in your post doesn't mean it was too garbled to hear? Do you know, from the application process, whether that person is based at the local store or is in some central HR function?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending