The Student Room Group

lost my v and won’t stop bleeding

WARNING TMI
yesterday had penetrative sex for the first time with a much older guy I’d met at the club (bad idea but is a different story haha). He was really really big and was rough with it and even though I told him to slow down. I’ve already popped my cherry via masterbation so didn’t bleed when he went in but it really hurt but then got better as we went along. This morning I couldn’t get out of bed and go to work and my underwear was soaked with blood and I don’t know what to do. I know it’s not my period because I had it last week?? I’m really worried could someone pls advise me I’m worried I tore something
Oh god. Idk what to suggest but i think its normal to bleed for the first time. But bleeding that much??? yikes! I remember when it was my first time n that and I bled. Was really painful too :frown: it happened for a while at the start but then went away and the bleeding stopped. Honestly it could just be a normal first time thing so I wouldnt worry too much about it. Hopefully you're okay tho! :smile:
Think you should go to the GP.
Original post by Anonymous
WARNING TMI
yesterday had penetrative sex for the first time with a much older guy I’d met at the club (bad idea but is a different story haha). He was really really big and was rough with it and even though I told him to slow down. I’ve already popped my cherry via masterbation so didn’t bleed when he went in but it really hurt but then got better as we went along. This morning I couldn’t get out of bed and go to work and my underwear was soaked with blood and I don’t know what to do. I know it’s not my period because I had it last week?? I’m really worried could someone pls advise me I’m worried I tore something

Please be sure to visit a doctor ASAP (preferably a GYN). There is a chance he may have seriously hurt your cervix by driving too deep and forcefully.
It is unfortunate that most guys do not understand the essence of having sex. With many thinking it is more about their feelings, whims, fetishes' and ignorant desires.

I'll bet he thinks the depth of the female genitalia is infinite.

It is expedient getting a proper checkout by a GYN; if you do not want to deal with complications in the future.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending