The Student Room Group

Routine or finishing the target

Over the past 8 months, i have tried both. I have been trying to form a routine since March and none has worked for me. Should i focus on creating a routine and working to it, or just focus on completing a goal and achieving it regardless of how long it takes up of that day. Am not sure which would be better. I have anxiety and i can be overwhelmed and OCD thoughts where u end up doing nothing.
Original post by Tanyme
Over the past 8 months, i have tried both. I have been trying to form a routine since March and none has worked for me. Should i focus on creating a routine and working to it, or just focus on completing a goal and achieving it regardless of how long it takes up of that day. Am not sure which would be better. I have anxiety and i can be overwhelmed and OCD thoughts where u end up doing nothing.

Sometimes routine is better, but put a goal and and foolow it to achieve whether with a routine or without
Original post by Tanyme

hiiii
Reply 3
Original post by abilitychanta
hiiii

hy lol

Quick Reply

Latest