Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever wondered.... watch

ReputationRep:
    why the **** your best mate has very similar attitude and interests as yourself?
    ffs it freaks me out when i visit the pal and he randomly sings my fav song even tho it is old enough for my mother to like it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M15T3R CH4RL35)
    why the **** your best mate has very similar attitude and interests as yourself?
    ffs it freaks me out when i visit the pal and he randomly sings my fav song even tho it is old enough for my mother to like it!
    edit: my taste in music is not the post

ReputationRep:
    well you'd hope so.. considering you are friends :P

ReputationRep:
    Wrong forum, but isn't that kinda the point of you being best friends?

ReputationRep:
    Surely having similar interests and often a fairly similar background is often one of the prerequisites for being a best mate?

ReputationRep:
    to me it would make sense to make friends because of similar intersts not be friends and for some reason have very similar interests that makes things personal and scary like wtf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sharpesparkle)
    Surely having similar interests and often a fairly similar background is often one of the prerequisites for being a best mate?
    lol at your ticker, your man best make it ******* up to you!

ReputationRep:
    My bf and I have very similar interests, both believing that dating someone so similar to ourselves would be boring, but it's not at all. We complement each other all the more for it. So much so that things which could be translated as being 'freakishly coincidental' are merely overlooked and even expected.

Let's face it though, typically, our greatest interests are ourselves. If we find someone like that, of course we'll like them (depending upon if you can tolerate yourself, that is).
    Then again maybe you're thinking that things are weird when they're not.

ReputationRep:
    Can't really say I get that personally. Music especially.

That said, I have been called weird enough times before, so maybe I'm just having a hard time finding someone else as weird as me >_>

ReputationRep:
    lol at your ticker, your man best make it ******* up to you!
    Huh?

ReputationRep:
    no...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.