Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rouge)
    I read numerous studies showing:

Asians (chinese/japanese/ Korean) had the HIGHEST IQ by far

Whites had significantly lower IQ, expect Jews who were nearly on par with the above

Blacks on average were lowest with a calibrated 93 IQ

Arabs always seemed to be ingored in these studies.

Funny how you always here about Whites claiming that black people are inferior due to their lower IQ, yet in the same breath they never ever mention that Asians have a much higher IQ than themselves, even further than the gap between blacks and whites.
    She did ask how they're different...biologically

It depends what black people they test. Black people in Africa are generally dumb (apart from if they come from Tanzania) when it comes to IQ tests. IQ tests are made particularly for the Western world. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    She did ask how they're different...biologically

It depends what black people they test. Black people in Africa are generally dumb (apart from if they come from Tanzania) when it comes to IQ tests. IQ tests are made particularly for the Western world. :yep:
    and yet chinese/japanese are still outperforming them.

And from my limited experieince, it seems that most whites are pretty similar, except that jews really are a lot more intelligent

ReputationRep:
    I think it's important to remember that correlation does not imply causation. The fact that black people on average score lower on IQ tests does not necessarily mean that their genes are the cause of this. I think it's far more likely it's social factors that influence it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by All at once)
    Americans have better teeth than Brits.
    Depends which brits and which americans you look at. Generalisation. And you have to think about whether it's natural or if they've had work done :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dark<>horizon)
    americans look different to the british - one can tell the difference between the two, in general.
    yep a brit is paler

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.