The Student Room Group

i feel so depressed now shes gone

In 2020 i met this girl online through a game and we became best friends. We talked everyday and I was so happy. Towards the end of 2021 she didnt talk as much but i didnt really mind because on Christmas we talked for hours and i felt close to her again. This year we have hardly talked and she promised a lot to make more of an effort but in april i kind of gave up so decided to not message until she did first because it was always me. Still to now i havent gotten a reply and I think she deleted the app we talked on? Even now I still love her and i sort of got very attached and had a little crush on her too. I dont know what to do anymore because she will never reply but i dont know how to cope with that.
She would tell me she loved me and i was her best friend. I don’t know what i’ve done wrong?
Original post by Anonymous
In 2020 i met this girl online through a game and we became best friends. We talked everyday and I was so happy. Towards the end of 2021 she didnt talk as much but i didnt really mind because on Christmas we talked for hours and i felt close to her again. This year we have hardly talked and she promised a lot to make more of an effort but in april i kind of gave up so decided to not message until she did first because it was always me. Still to now i havent gotten a reply and I think she deleted the app we talked on? Even now I still love her and i sort of got very attached and had a little crush on her too. I dont know what to do anymore because she will never reply but i dont know how to cope with that.

Be honest with yourself and stop dwelling on words from the past. Watch her actions today. She doesn’t feel the same anymore and yes it hurts but life goes on. Don’t let anyone show you twice they don’t need you anymore. Take yourself somewhere you are appreciate or look for it. For some people it’s easier to ghost or step back than to look in your face and say they’ve lost feelings for you. It sucks but it is what it is. Let it go, you’ll get over it and hopefully find someone who’s love is long lasting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending