The Student Room Group

why are guys like this

so this guy at work i had a feeling liked me. he has a girlfriend but has previously told our other coworkers he finds me fit and texts me often and always tries to talk to me during shifts. he would always reply fast and have energy during chats. we had a shift together before i was about to go on holiday for couple weeks and he was being especially talkative with me compared to other coworkers that he was just as close with. when the shift finished he didn’t message me like he usually would’ve done and when i texted him a question he was dry and took ages to respond. today, a day after, he started a conversation with me on text but when i responded he took ages to reply even though he was active. when he replied and i replied to that, he’s active and taking ages again. he never used to do this i’m so confused. if you don’t wanna talk like before why text me initiating conversations.
Go with your gut and do whatever feels right.
He's playing games.
If he's willing to lead others on while in a relationship then it's likely that he'll cheat on you if you get together.
Try not to take it personally. :smile:
He's probably busy offline, talking to a lot of people online or has domestic issues connected with his gf/household issues.
There are plenty of single guys who have plenty of time to chat with coworkers, friends and look for a compatible date.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending