This discussion is closed.
quadrocat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Who's done one and with whom? What did you dress as and where there any comic/tragic consequences?

Me: LGBT Otley run dressed in school uniform. Ended up getting quite senseless and was carried home by a butch lesbian who fancied me. Fell over crossing the road in high heels whilst singing Monty Python's Bruce's Philosopher's Song. Ripped my trousers.
Ditzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by quadrocat)
Who's done one and with whom? What did you dress as and where there any comic/tragic consequences?

Me: LGBT Otley run dressed in school uniform. Ended up getting quite senseless and was carried home by a butch lesbian who fancied me. Fell over crossing the road in high heels whilst singing Monty Python's Bruce's Philosopher's Song. Ripped my trousers.
Ouch, my head hurts just thinking about it!! Did one in first year organised by the Clarance Dock social commitee, dressed up as school girls (slutty ones, oops!!) and insisted on stealing a menu from every pub!!
quadrocat
Rep:
?
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
Ouch, my head hurts just thinking about it!! Did one in first year organised by the Clarance Dock social commitee, dressed up as school girls (slutty ones, oops!!) and insisted on stealing a menu from every pub!!
LOL...start a pub menu collection like people do with beermats
JazzyJay
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i've been to **** loads of otley runs, you get all sorts of themes, i've been an emergency services one, i've been a cowboy and indians one, i've been a doctors and nurses one, theres just too many otley runs to remember, just `stop being boring and ask a proper question
quadrocat
Rep:
?
(Original post by JazzyJay)
i've been to **** loads of otley runs, you get all sorts of themes, i've been an emergency services one, i've been a cowboy and indians one, i've been a doctors and nurses one, theres just too many otley runs to remember, just `stop being boring and ask a proper question
You're very polite.
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JazzyJay)
If its such a boring question why did you feel the need to answer it.
jamieuk20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
cops and villains
Charley991
Report 14 years ago
Clarence Dock otley run dressed as a school girl!!!!
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Charley991)
Clarence Dock otley run dressed as a school girl!!!!
Me too!!!! Why do people always dress up as school girl hookers btw?
frank4king
Report 14 years ago
I've lived in Leeds all my life and not managed to do the Headingley Mile* yet :rolleyes:

*another name for it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (36)
25.71%
No (104)
74.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed