The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Accommodation

What’s the best accommodation at uni of Northumbria? I’m look for one with a en-suite close to campus. I’m hoping to study criminology.
Original post by Rebeccapreece
What’s the best accommodation at uni of Northumbria? I’m look for one with a en-suite close to campus. I’m hoping to study criminology.

I'm not sure if they have en-suites but Trinity Square Accommodation is a 20 minute walk from the campus and it's like 2-5 minutes from Tesco, a cinema, shopping centre so it could be ideal - I would suggest looking to see if they have any en-suites.
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Hi,

Thank you for your message. Winn, New Bridge and Camden Court all offer en-suites and are very close to campus. Trinity Square offers an en-suite, but this accommodation is based in Gateshead. I have attached a link to our accommodation web-page, which has additional information about each accommodation, as well as a quiz which helps match you up with an accommodation depending on your needs. I hope this helps, please reach out if I can help you any further.

https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/study-at-northumbria/accommodation/

Thanks,
Jess,
UG Student Rep.
(edited 1 year ago)

I have a tenancy at mansion Tyne student accommodation if you’d like to takeover, I’ve got photos I can send over it’s £115pw, has an en-suite, it’s a premium room with a shared kitchen and living area and bills included, 5 minutes away from Northumbria campus too.
i have just applied to The Foundry and been allocated accommodation it’s has en-suite facilities and is only a 5 minute walk from Northumbria. i’m due to start 2022 doing psychology
Original post by NeveGreen
i have just applied to The Foundry and been allocated accommodation it’s has en-suite facilities and is only a 5 minute walk from Northumbria. i’m due to start 2022 doing psychology

No worries, Hope you settle in okay, good luck for next year too!

Quick Reply

Latest