The Student Room Group

help

making a personal statement before the ucas embargo at 2pm today, did a year at uni but failed, now applying for a diff uni and a diff course, do i mention the benefits of the year at uni or do i leave out the fact that i failed? also i was planning on writing about the maths i learnt on the course and im applying for a maths course, will this even be a positive as unis dont really let people onto courses if theyve learnt the content on other previous course, so is it best to leave it out entirely? thanks
You need to include a FULL education history in the education section. It’s up to you if you mention your time at university in your PS.
Original post by PQ
You need to include a FULL education history in the education section. It’s up to you if you mention your time at university in your PS.

im trying to add it now but i cant find an option for just kings college london, only "kings college mathematics school" and "kings college london, kings foundation", do you know which it is?
Original post by morethanever
im trying to add it now but i cant find an option for just kings college london, only "kings college mathematics school" and "kings college london, kings foundation", do you know which it is?

Just select Other and write it in
there isnt an option for other
Original post by PQ
Just select Other and write it in
Original post by morethanever
there isnt an option for other

Which field are you trying to fill in.

For school/college you should be able to just write it in. Ucas only lists schools/colleges that submit large numbers of applications so most universities and most non uk schools aren’t listed.

Quick Reply

Latest