The Student Room Group

How to write a CV at 16

Im 16 and about to get my results back in a couple weeks. I want a job and to do that I need a CV. I have had no work experience due to the pandemic so i cannot add any onto my CV. I dont really any hobbies to include except from past achievements such as a business challenge, participating in the financial side of our product, and also the UKs maths challenge. Ive wrote all i could think of listing my skills, personal statement, competencies but thats it and it only takes up 1 page. Is this enough and if not can anyone gove advice on how to add more?
Reply 1
Original post by Ghost150
Im 16 and about to get my results back in a couple weeks. I want a job and to do that I need a CV. I have had no work experience due to the pandemic so i cannot add any onto my CV. I dont really any hobbies to include except from past achievements such as a business challenge, participating in the financial side of our product, and also the UKs maths challenge. Ive wrote all i could think of listing my skills, personal statement, competencies but thats it and it only takes up 1 page. Is this enough and if not can anyone gove advice on how to add more?

I only want a simple job like working in retail btw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending