The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Request for CAS

I am waiting for my CAS since a month, I need to book for visa and it might take little time.
Original post by nagamohanp
I am waiting for my CAS since a month, I need to book for visa and it might take little time.

Hi @nagamohanp,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear you're waiting for your CAS with it being so close to the start of term.

Since it's been some time, have you received your CAS yet? It should arrive via email. Have you tried to contact the university to see if you can take this up with the staff directly? If you haven't, it's advised for you to do so via Live Chat so that you can find out more information concerning the status of your CAS. Simply follow the steps and state your name, student ID, course and query. Although it's not guaranteed you will receive an immediate response, the staff is aware of your message and will get back to you when they can. Furthermore, it's best to make the most of this opportunity to enquire about your eligibility to commence online studies. If this is possible, the university will inform you of this and support you. At least, then, you will be able to access the learning materials on the online platform to minimise missed classes while you're waiting for CAS to come through.

Thank you for your patience.

I hope this helps. Please let me know how you get on.

Veronica
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest