Halls in 2nd year? Hall Committee?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
olddeblasio
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Currently people are putting themselves forward to be voted onto our hall committee. If one is voted onto the committee they stay in halls in year 2 and have the option of doing so in year 3 also. I'm not sure whether I should do this or not. I'm in London so rents are muchos high, living in halls would put me significantly closer to uni rather than sitting on the bus for 2 hours everyday.

Has anybody else done this? Good or not? Any thoughts? Was it annoying that all your friends moved out and left you behind with a bunch of freshers?
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by feedtheflamingo)
Currently people are putting themselves forward to be voted onto our hall committee. If one is voted onto the committee they stay in halls in year 2 and have the option of doing so in year 3 also. I'm not sure whether I should do this or not. I'm in London so rents are muchos high, living in halls would put me significantly closer to uni rather than sitting on the bus for 2 hours everyday.

Has anybody else done this? Good or not? Any thoughts? Was it annoying that all your friends moved out and left you behind with a bunch of freshers?
see the 2nd year housing thread... (i merged your earlier thread in with it)

lou xxx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (177)
38.15%
Take autumn exams (143)
30.82%
Look for a job (16)
3.45%
Consider an apprenticeship (21)
4.53%
Take a year out (79)
17.03%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (28)
6.03%

Watched Threads