Turn on thread page Beta

Guys - Would you let a guy give you a BJ? watch

Post anon or delete pls.

Hey guys!

What the title says. Obviously at first you will think HELL NO! I sure as hell did, but think about it. Surely a BJ is a BJ? Its just a mouth. No matter how weird it would be, it would probably be nice! Im sure I wouldn't turn it down if I was offered!

Thoughts? Discuss!

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure if you're gay it would be great.

But the point you make is interesting. After all a mouth is just a mouth, an anus is just anus, a scat job is just a scat job.

To answer your question, no I would not allow this to happen.

ReputationRep:
    Um, let me think about it for a second . . . NO!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skinzta)
    I'm sure if you're gay it would be great.

But the point you make is interesting. After all a mouth is just a mouth, an anus is just anus, a scat job is just a scat job.

To answer your question, no I would not allow this to happen.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    errrr NO!

Even tho, 'a mouth is a mouth' its more the mental fact that it is a guy. Although it is a physical activity, there are quite a lot of thoughts involved aswell...

so NO

ReputationRep:
    no, just no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElectriccKidd)
    errrr NO!

Even tho, 'a mouth is a mouth' its more the mental fact that it is a guy. Although it is a physical activity, there are quite a lot of thoughts involved aswell...

so NO
    And what if you didn't know it was a guy? (say you were blindfolded or whatever)?

(My answer would still be no, but it is an interesting question. And I like playing devils advocate on such things)

ReputationRep:
    depends how fem he was? - and I guess it would then depend on how drunk I was.

In reality, probably not.

ReputationRep:
    NO...Never...Ever...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Post anon or delete pls.

Hey guys!

What the title says. Obviously at first you will think HELL NO! I sure as hell did, but think about it. Surely a BJ is a BJ? Its just a mouth. No matter how weird it would be, it would probably be nice! Im sure I wouldn't turn it down if I was offered!

Thoughts? Discuss!
    No.

I can kind of see your point but, it simply doesn't work.. If your gay; sure. But, personally - It's the fact that it's a guy and it just makes me think.. No, just - no.. The whole idea of it being a girl - makes you think; yes please.. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    OP - your possibly gay.

My answer is no.

ReputationRep:
    No. I'm not gay, and we're not in ancient Greece.
    But I probably wouldn't particularly mind an ugly girl giving me head. Maybe that makes me a hypocrite

ReputationRep:
    Would you rather receive one from:
    a) a beautiful, effeminate male
    b) a physically repulsive female
    ?

ReputationRep:
    Probably option b.

ReputationRep:
    At uni last year, a guy had to lick another guys penis for a "dare" - which we agreed is fair enough, but I STILL don't understand is why a guy would voluntarily offer his penis up to be licked?!

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not gay, so no.

Just come out of the closet, OP, you will feel much better.

ReputationRep:
    What a weird question :confused:

ReputationRep:
    lol would you even be able to get a erection
    ?

ReputationRep:
    It would have to be for money a lot of money.

Another question :
    Am scared of having a Colonic Irrigation in case I enjoy it. The pipe up the bum bit..

So if you've been for one and "like" it...

Would you let a guy put his penis in their? or girl with strap-on?

What is anal like because its just like having a poo you kinda get a relief satisfaction when your done especially if constipated.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2008

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.