Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys - Would you let a guy give you a BJ? Watch

Post anon or delete pls.

Hey guys!

What the title says. Obviously at first you will think HELL NO! I sure as hell did, but think about it. Surely a BJ is a BJ? Its just a mouth. No matter how weird it would be, it would probably be nice! Im sure I wouldn't turn it down if I was offered!

Thoughts? Discuss!

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure if you're gay it would be great.

But the point you make is interesting. After all a mouth is just a mouth, an anus is just anus, a scat job is just a scat job.

To answer your question, no I would not allow this to happen.

ReputationRep:
    Um, let me think about it for a second . . . NO!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skinzta)
    I'm sure if you're gay it would be great.

But the point you make is interesting. After all a mouth is just a mouth, an anus is just anus, a scat job is just a scat job.

To answer your question, no I would not allow this to happen.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    errrr NO!

Even tho, 'a mouth is a mouth' its more the mental fact that it is a guy. Although it is a physical activity, there are quite a lot of thoughts involved aswell...

so NO

ReputationRep:
    no, just no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElectriccKidd)
    errrr NO!

Even tho, 'a mouth is a mouth' its more the mental fact that it is a guy. Although it is a physical activity, there are quite a lot of thoughts involved aswell...

so NO
    And what if you didn't know it was a guy? (say you were blindfolded or whatever)?

(My answer would still be no, but it is an interesting question. And I like playing devils advocate on such things)

ReputationRep:
    depends how fem he was? - and I guess it would then depend on how drunk I was.

In reality, probably not.

ReputationRep:
    NO...Never...Ever...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Post anon or delete pls.

Hey guys!

What the title says. Obviously at first you will think HELL NO! I sure as hell did, but think about it. Surely a BJ is a BJ? Its just a mouth. No matter how weird it would be, it would probably be nice! Im sure I wouldn't turn it down if I was offered!

Thoughts? Discuss!
    No.

I can kind of see your point but, it simply doesn't work.. If your gay; sure. But, personally - It's the fact that it's a guy and it just makes me think.. No, just - no.. The whole idea of it being a girl - makes you think; yes please.. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    OP - your possibly gay.

My answer is no.

ReputationRep:
    No. I'm not gay, and we're not in ancient Greece.
    But I probably wouldn't particularly mind an ugly girl giving me head. Maybe that makes me a hypocrite

ReputationRep:
    Would you rather receive one from:
    a) a beautiful, effeminate male
    b) a physically repulsive female
    ?

ReputationRep:
    Probably option b.

ReputationRep:
    At uni last year, a guy had to lick another guys penis for a "dare" - which we agreed is fair enough, but I STILL don't understand is why a guy would voluntarily offer his penis up to be licked?!

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not gay, so no.

Just come out of the closet, OP, you will feel much better.

ReputationRep:
    What a weird question :confused:

ReputationRep:
    lol would you even be able to get a erection
    ?

ReputationRep:
    It would have to be for money a lot of money.

Another question :
    Am scared of having a Colonic Irrigation in case I enjoy it. The pipe up the bum bit..

So if you've been for one and "like" it...

Would you let a guy put his penis in their? or girl with strap-on?

What is anal like because its just like having a poo you kinda get a relief satisfaction when your done especially if constipated.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.