The Student Room Group

yo about clubs and stuff...

what extracurricular activities should I do
I don't really do anything at the moment except piano (I'm on grade 5 theory) and I haven't done anything extracurricular throughout secondary school. I'm going to 6th form soon and I want to do as much stuff as possible, but I don't like being social :/ I also have no friends going to that school so there will be nobody to hang out with what should I do
Reply 1
Sport? Rock climbing is a lot of fun for example. Swimming is good exercise.
Original post by sea bee
what extracurricular activities should I do
I don't really do anything at the moment except piano (I'm on grade 5 theory) and I haven't done anything extracurricular throughout secondary school. I'm going to 6th form soon and I want to do as much stuff as possible, but I don't like being social :/ I also have no friends going to that school so there will be nobody to hang out with what should I do

well what do you like? if you are a reader theres lots of book related clubs that honestly aren't that social
Reply 3
(Original post by flamingolover)well what do you like? if you are a reader theres lots of book related clubs that honestly aren't that social

I do enjoy reading! maybe i'll join one
Reply 4
Original post by Skiwi
Sport? Rock climbing is a lot of fun for example. Swimming is good exercise.

I do sports day every year and I think that's enough lol
I'm considering picking up athletics again tho, if i can find a place that does high jump
I dunno try like chess? u play chess?
Reply 6
Original post by AACHEM235
I dunno try like chess? u play chess?

Second this, a lot of sixth forms will have there own clubs. As well as there being a number of clubs in towns/cities. Failing that you can always play online on sites such as chess.com, lichess, chess24
I mean, that completely depends on your interests, unless you want to try something new. not sure how to help you on this one. I guess look at what clubs your sixth form offers and get in contact with the people who run them to find out more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending