Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am going to get one next year either in New York or in Soho-London,slap bang in the middle of my back,if you want to know what just ask,effort to write it down withouth prompt hahah
    is anybody else considering getting a tattoo or a piercing ??

ReputationRep:
    Go on, tell us.

ReputationRep:
    No, because it is far too permanent, what if you change your mind or get a new image or anything.

ReputationRep:
    I have 1 tattoo that I like, and one that I regret deeply. Lucky it's only small and very discrete I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lampshade)
    I have 1 tattoo that I like, and one that I regret deeply. Lucky it's only small and very discrete I guess.
    Its not a name is it?

ReputationRep:
    In ten years time it'll look like crap anyway, and lets be fair, whats the point anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    Its not a name is it?
    No, thank god.

ReputationRep:
    No, thank god.
    What is it..or where is it? Its not a drunken one is it? something like "insert here" on your back with an arrow pointing towards your bum. I had a friend who got a massive dHh (his initials) on his forehead when he was drunk on holiday. Thankfully it turned out to be henna.

If I ever got a tattoo I think I'd get a really small one one my neck behind my earlobe, but I just hate the thought of having a tattoo as a sweet old grandma!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    What is it..or where is it? Its not a drunken one is it? something like "insert here" on your back with an arrow pointing towards your bum. I had a friend who got a massive dHh (his initials) on his forehead when he was drunk on holiday. Thankfully it turned out to be henna.

If I ever got a tattoo I think I'd get a really small one one my neck behind my earlobe, but I just hate the thought of having a tattoo as a sweet old grandma!
    On my shoulderblade - yes, a drunken one. Three mates.. all drunk, all have a meaningless symbol on our shouderblades that looks awful.

ReputationRep:
    I have two, and I don't regret them. In fact, I plan on having more, but I keep them discreet. I love my tattoos, as I have got them to represent things or stages in my life.

ReputationRep:
    hahah when i get my tattoo it will be something that I care for deeply,something, that I can turn around,look at and remind me to be a better human being( deep s*** lol ) I am getting a tattoo on the middle of my back ,there will be a anchor (Then the definition of human rights-Human rights refers to the "basic rights and freedoms to which all humans are entitled." The right to life and liberty, freedom of expression, and equality before the law; and social, cultural and economic rights, including the right to participate in culture, the right to food, the right to work, and the right to education.) then another anchor( the anchor’s aresupposed to represent the weight of the words) yeah I don’t think I can get sick with that, it’s such a personal thing.

Guess what I want to become lol

ReputationRep:
    On my shoulderblade - yes, a drunken one. Three mates.. all drunk, all have a meaningless symbol on our shouderblades that looks awful.
    where did you get it done? Surely tattooists should know better than to listen to three drunk lads, in fact you'd think they'd make a policy of not scrawling over drunk people!

ReputationRep:
    I have two tattoos which I love and I will get more in the future.

ReputationRep:
    I want a tattoo but everytime I think of something I want, I leave it a few months, come back to it and think, hmm, naaah. So I'm going to wait till I really know what I want. It has to mean something to me and be something that can't really change

ReputationRep:
    I already have two tattoos that I adore.

ReputationRep:
    I would like to get a tattoo, my only problem is that men have tattoos in their old age and its not so bad, but they're less socially acceptable for more mature women; I guess I want to take the fact that I won't be young with smooth skin forever.
    Also it would have to be somewhere discreet so that I don't have wrinkly art on my skin when I'm old

ReputationRep:
    I want a small bow - as in ribbon, not arrow - on the back of my neck at the top, have done for years. But i also wana be a barrister and im thinking it may not be easy to cover it up?
    What you think?

ReputationRep:
    I already have one and i want another two for my 18th birthday (:
    1. a daisy behind my ear
    2. a feather type thing on my right wrist
    xD

ReputationRep:
    I want a rose above my ankle on my right leg. Had it done in henna, don't think I'll actually ever get it done.

ReputationRep:
    When I go to uni I think I'll get one on my foot below my ankle so it can be hidden. At the moment I would have either a CND/peace sign or a rolling anarchy symbol (google it, it's the levellers little emblem). However I wnat to get something that reflects my views at that point in time so even if my views change when I get older I can look back and remember when I used to care!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.