Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TATTOO'S -Anybody considering them? watch

ReputationRep:
    I wanted my chest pierced, but I changed my mind. Now I want a tattoo on my hand or lower arm, but Im worried about the pickiness of employers regarding tattoos.

ReputationRep:
    I want a snowflake on my left hip

ReputationRep:
    I want one, but I can never decide what of - so it's probably not the best idea right now!
    I think i'll wait til i have children, if I have a girl i'll call her Rose, so maybe i'll get a small rose tattoo.

ReputationRep:
    I want a swallow on my left hip. And I still want my lip pierced after waiting for 4 years for it!

ReputationRep:
    I have a fair few piercings, but don't think i'll be getting anymore, and have 3 tattoos, and will carry on adding to them when the right time comes.

ReputationRep:
    I've wanted three stars on my wrist for about 3 years, am never gonna get it done tho

ReputationRep:
    considering a narwhal tattoo, because narwhals are amazing.

most likely i will get an anatomical drawing of a house sparrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freudian)
    Guess what I want to become lol
    A sailor?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    where did you get it done? Surely tattooists should know better than to listen to three drunk lads, in fact you'd think they'd make a policy of not scrawling over drunk people!
    Tijuana. Mexico.

ReputationRep:
    Im considering one, ive spoke to my mother about it, and she approves of what i want, but not where, because its on my wrist, she thinks it should be someplace i can hide it.

This has been 2 years in the making, i can for see ill never get any done in the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    I had a friend who got a massive dHh (his initials) on his forehead when he was drunk on holiday. Thankfully it turned out to be henna.
    He must've had a heart attack when he thought it was real..

ReputationRep:
    I got one done when I was in New york with a guy from camp, I got a butterfly with gra written above and dochas below, on my hip

ReputationRep:
    I personnally dont see the appeal of them, but saying that if i was forced to have one it would be a devil on my left shoudor

I've got an tattoo, and tonnes of piercings.

ReputationRep:
    I want a helix piercing on my left ear and a tattoo, but I don't know where I'd put it. :/

ReputationRep:
    i have heart of glass written on my wrist, personal to me (and not just because i adore blondie)
    it might look weird when im pushing 60 but i'll still love it, it's for life and you need to think about it for at least a year before getting it guys.

ReputationRep:
    I personally hate tattoos, makes people look like total thugs and is a stain upon the body.

ReputationRep:
    I wanted a tattoo, and still like the idea of having one... just not the reality of what it'll look like when I age or what'll happen if I change my mind etc etc...

BUT I definitely recommend that everyone considering having a tattoo for the first time go to a tattooist and actually watch it being done, not to put yourself off the idea or anything. But so when / if you do it then you're prepared for the noise and the process... because I think otherwise it might be a bit of a shock.

ReputationRep:
    "TATTOO'S -Anybody considering them?"

Yeah, I'm considering... that they don't have an apostrophe in their spelling when they're pluralised! Bah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    A sailor?

ha hahahaha no
    human rights lawyer,this tat will be discreet unless im naked or something lol
    and btw i think that tattoo's don't make people look like thugs,thats a narrow minded statement,i am sure the Mesoamericans and the Polynesians aren't thugs,it's part of some people's culture and can be a beautiful thing to others and the bearer :yep:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.