Turn on thread page Beta

TATTOO'S -Anybody considering them? watch

ReputationRep:
    I wanted my chest pierced, but I changed my mind. Now I want a tattoo on my hand or lower arm, but Im worried about the pickiness of employers regarding tattoos.

ReputationRep:
    I want a snowflake on my left hip

ReputationRep:
    I want one, but I can never decide what of - so it's probably not the best idea right now!
    I think i'll wait til i have children, if I have a girl i'll call her Rose, so maybe i'll get a small rose tattoo.

ReputationRep:
    I want a swallow on my left hip. And I still want my lip pierced after waiting for 4 years for it!

ReputationRep:
    I have a fair few piercings, but don't think i'll be getting anymore, and have 3 tattoos, and will carry on adding to them when the right time comes.

ReputationRep:
    I've wanted three stars on my wrist for about 3 years, am never gonna get it done tho

ReputationRep:
    considering a narwhal tattoo, because narwhals are amazing.

most likely i will get an anatomical drawing of a house sparrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freudian)
    Guess what I want to become lol
    A sailor?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    where did you get it done? Surely tattooists should know better than to listen to three drunk lads, in fact you'd think they'd make a policy of not scrawling over drunk people!
    Tijuana. Mexico.

ReputationRep:
    Im considering one, ive spoke to my mother about it, and she approves of what i want, but not where, because its on my wrist, she thinks it should be someplace i can hide it.

This has been 2 years in the making, i can for see ill never get any done in the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    I had a friend who got a massive dHh (his initials) on his forehead when he was drunk on holiday. Thankfully it turned out to be henna.
    He must've had a heart attack when he thought it was real..

ReputationRep:
    I got one done when I was in New york with a guy from camp, I got a butterfly with gra written above and dochas below, on my hip

ReputationRep:
    I personnally dont see the appeal of them, but saying that if i was forced to have one it would be a devil on my left shoudor

I've got an tattoo, and tonnes of piercings.

ReputationRep:
    I want a helix piercing on my left ear and a tattoo, but I don't know where I'd put it. :/

ReputationRep:
    i have heart of glass written on my wrist, personal to me (and not just because i adore blondie)
    it might look weird when im pushing 60 but i'll still love it, it's for life and you need to think about it for at least a year before getting it guys.

ReputationRep:
    I personally hate tattoos, makes people look like total thugs and is a stain upon the body.

ReputationRep:
    I wanted a tattoo, and still like the idea of having one... just not the reality of what it'll look like when I age or what'll happen if I change my mind etc etc...

BUT I definitely recommend that everyone considering having a tattoo for the first time go to a tattooist and actually watch it being done, not to put yourself off the idea or anything. But so when / if you do it then you're prepared for the noise and the process... because I think otherwise it might be a bit of a shock.

ReputationRep:
    "TATTOO'S -Anybody considering them?"

Yeah, I'm considering... that they don't have an apostrophe in their spelling when they're pluralised! Bah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    A sailor?

ha hahahaha no
    human rights lawyer,this tat will be discreet unless im naked or something lol
    and btw i think that tattoo's don't make people look like thugs,thats a narrow minded statement,i am sure the Mesoamericans and the Polynesians aren't thugs,it's part of some people's culture and can be a beautiful thing to others and the bearer :yep:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.